NFC-West writeup from GBN

Skumbag

Registered
Reaction score
The author cant figure out how to spell Offense & Defense correctly.

We sure have a lot of D's & F's on our score card.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Good to see Stewart Bradley earned a C rating for both of his defensive snaps this season!

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is Dockett really that bad? I like the idea of Jake Long and FA Ryan Grant to replace Lenon. That opens up our R1 pick for for Warmack, QB or a pas rusher.

Long OT, Warmack OG, Sendlein or Snyder C, Massie & Brown (One at OG & OT)

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hyphen a D+? Don't think so.

Potter an F? I don't want him starting, but a 7th round OL doing what he did is not an F.

Don't think Floyd or Roberts was an F either. Housler an F? But Colledge was a D? ....and Pat McQuistan gets a C-?

Kelemete gets a D+ for playing pretty well in his only game the last one?

I won't even go into the defense where there were a ton of F's as well that shouldn't of been.

Zastudil gets a B for breaking NFL records?
Feely gets a C? C'mon the 61 yarder is more than average.

Also Kelemete wasn't on IR most of the year. Inactive, yes.

Says we need to get rid of our RB Ryan Matthews lol. Says Paris Lenon is aging and plays poorly.

Interesting read, but whoever wrote that made quite a few errors and made some determinations that I believe many on here would disagree with.

OP
OP
Cards Czar

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
Yes some of the things he stated are way out there but some he hit the nail on. His grading is less to be desired but over all you can see that we really need to upgrade our players.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Some of his grades are not that far off. Fitz doesn't deserve anything better than a B- so his C+ isn't far off.

Matthews has given this team exactly 164 yds 2.8 per carry over two years which to me doesn't translate to keeping a roster spot for him.

Lenon is not the same LB he was two years ago and neither is Wilson. Dockett was more miss than hit this year.

I don't agree with Roberts F as I think he was more a C. Housler was probably a C+.

Everyone else I think was either right on or pretty close save a grade or two low.

Don't agree with grades on guys who hardly played such as Bradley and Kelemente. Don't know how you can grade them with such little playing time.

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This guy does get what the Cardinals are. I don't agree with some of the grades eithier, but agree with most of them and what the Cardinals need to do this offseason.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
3-5T: Is it time to jettison Darnell Dockett? He graded out as the worst 5T in the NFL this year and has been inconsistent throughout his career, despite a ProBowl appearance. Then you add in his personality conflicts with teammates, and the answer is probably yes. Promising 3rd-year 0-3-5T David Carter could effectively replace him and a draft pick/FA brought in, but this position definitely needs a talent infusion with both Nick Eason(F) and Vonnie Holliday(C-), and Ronald Talley(D+) also FAs.
Is this the end of DD90?

I think this assessment is somewhat drastic.

He rated Toler a B+. I don't see that either.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky