NFL Network Airing of AZ/OAK

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
Sunday, 8pm. Channel 212 for DTV users.

:(

(this is when it stinks being out of state)

Lenny_Biscuit

Rookie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the game is being shown live in Tucson? I have looked through the directory and it appears we have to wait until Sunday at 1:00 to watch the FSAZ repeat. I emailed the Cardinals, but haven't heard back yet. :(

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is 162 for Cox users.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Any chance blackout provisions will apply or are these exempt because they're on the NFL network?

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
Wiz has said he will not show his, um, cards, and to expect vanilla playcalling. Still will watch if it is on here but we will likely have to wait til MNF to see the full extent of Wiz's creativity

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's listed as a live telecast on FSN-AZ (DirecTV Channel 649) but they usually black these out for out-of-staters. (Some preseasons we get lucky and they don't start blacking out their preseason telecasts til the second game).

Thank goodness for NFL Network. Also - there's always the radio feed and the text game-log on nfl.com if you don't want to wait til Sun. night.

OP
OP
SeattleCard

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
It's listed as a live telecast on FSN-AZ (DirecTV Channel 649) but they usually black these out for out-of-staters. (Some preseasons we get lucky and they don't start blacking out their preseason telecasts til the second game).

Thank goodness for NFL Network. Also - there's always the radio feed and the text game-log on nfl.com if you don't want to wait til Sun. night.

I always try to avoid hearing about the game until it actually airs so I can enjoy it all. Inevitably, someone from church on Sunday usually ruins it for me...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like it should be on FSN Bay Area up here.

If up here means Bay Area I don't think so. I'm showing it's on channel 36 KICU tv at 8 on Sunday evening.

That's channel 6 on basic comcast cable.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
For those who live in the Portland area, the game is being broadcast live on KPDX channel 13

OKCardFan

Registered
Reaction score

Is there a free audio stream on the internet (maybe KTAR) or are you talking about the NFL Field Pass? I'll watch the game Sunday, but I rather listen live if I could.

OKCardFan

Registered
Reaction score

For those who live in the Portland area, the game is being broadcast live on KPDX channel 13
Are you saying Oregon is better that Washington? Maybe SeattleCard can take a drive down I-5 to watch the game. ;)

P.S. Sorry for the double post.

Last edited:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

So it probably will be blacked out here in Texas because of the Texans and Cowboys. A Sunday night replay isn't too bad though since all I'm interested in is seeing how the spares look.