NFL Survivor Week 2

OP
OP
I

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score
Nah it's 1 strike and you're out. You'll see the people, myself included :(, with their names greyed out on the spreadsheet.

Reaction score
Tough week for survivor picks...

SUN, SEP 16
Kansas City at Buffalo
Cleveland at Cincinnati
Minnesota at Indianapolis
New Orleans at Carolina
Houston at Jacksonville
Arizona at New England
Tampa Bay at NY Giants
Baltimore at Philadelphia
Dallas at Seattle
Washington at St. Louis
Oakland at Miami
NY Jets at Pittsburgh
Tennessee at San Diego
Detroit at San Francisco

MON, SEP 17
Denver at Atlanta

1.) The most obvious selection for everyone who isn't a Cardinals fan would be New England. I refuse to pick against the Cardinals!

2.) Another favorite would be Dallas except they are traveling into Seattle. Based strickly on matchups I would take the Cowboys, except that since 2002, the Seahawks are 62-36 (63.3 percent) at home, the third-best home record in the league during that span.

3.) I was thinking Cincinnati, but with Cleveland, a division rival, coming into town, you never know what might happen.

4.) Same as No. 3 - Houston vs. Jacksonville

5.) Then there is the Giants, who confound everyone by winning more games on the road than they do in New Jersey.

But, they need a win, they lost last week and won't play as badly this week (plus, I think Dallas is going to be good this year). And Tampa Bay while improving aren't strong enough to get a win here.

Most of the other games are tougher to call. So...

New York Giants

Last edited:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I will regret this, but I would like to change my pick to the Chargers (if it is not too late).