Niners new stadium plans

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, that was the argument against the Cardinals stadium I hated the most as well. I remember the lady in Mesa saying building a stadium there would bring "prostitutes" into the area. Yeah, I know everytime I've ever been to an NFL game, the ****** just surround the stadium. :sarcasm: :bang:

LMAO WOW and I bet people believed her too

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Meh - it's a concept drawing that is an Architect's wet dream. They don't need gates because it will screw up the "open feeling" of the building.

It will change a lot before the final plans are done. I bet they fill in that open corner, put in a ring of luxery boxes, and perhaps dump the office rental idea. Green roof may be a requirement (CBC I think is going to require all buildings to be LEED Certified), as well as the solar panels.

Oh - these things change a lot from concept to actual production...remember, THIS was one of the original plans for what is now UOP Stadium:

You must be registered for see images

It's a little different now (!).

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The cool thing about the proposed site is it's right off Tasman along the light rail route. My mom lives right off Tasman, but in Sunnyvale. So I could drive to my mom's, park there, and take light rail to and from the stadium when the Cards play there.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Oh - these things change a lot from concept to actual production...remember, THIS was one of the original plans for what is now UOP Stadium:

kinda reminds me of the Q in Cleveland. But way more expensive.

edit: nvm, the Wachovia center.

young tone

Reaction score

Oh wow that was the original "concept"?

young tone

Reaction score
The cool thing about the proposed site is it's right off Tasman along the light rail route. My mom lives right off Tasman, but in Sunnyvale. So I could drive to my mom's, park there, and take light rail to and from the stadium when the Cards play there.

Oh cool your in the bay too. Im assuming your gonna be there for the MNF game in December?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05