Nip/Tuck

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What happened last night? Can anybody fill me in?

don't know how to use spoiler tags so anyone who doesn't want to read stop and Mel, if you're a regular Nip fan, I implore you to try and find this on again whenever it's re-run, but if you can't, here you go:

Let's see, Olivia's 18 year-old ridiculously hot daughter (Julia's new lesbian lover) came in to get her ***** reconstructed and was all over Sean and eventually Sean's daughter is going to go to school in Santa Barbara, with Olivia's sex-pot of a daughter "watching over her".

Matt showed up on Sean and Christian's doorstep and said that he left Kimber and took the baby. He quit Scientology and they took all the money Sean gave him from the house sale and is broke. Sean got pissed at him, Christian gave him some money and then Sean eventually came around and gave him some money too... which we then realized was used to support he and Kimber's crack addiction... as they got high and screwed while they're baby wailed for food.

Sean and his new girlfriend were getting it on in the pool when the laxatives she took (unknown to us) kicked in and she crapped all over the place. She continued to reveal herself as completely crazy and the only way Sean could be attracted to her was imagining her as Olivia's 18-Year sex-pot daughter.

Liz thinks Julia's not really a lesbian and so Christian takes his last shot at her. They end up screwing, Christian thinks he's finally gotten what he's always wanted but she ends up telling him that Olivia told her to do it to get Christian out of her system. At the end of the episode, a woman in a bar mistakes Christian for a male prostitute and after looking at the amount of money in the envelope... Christian becomes one.

In the end, Sean's infatuated with his ex-wife's lesbian lover's 18 year-old daughter, Matt and Kimber are back as crack-sex addicts and Christian's a male prostitute.

This show has found it's way again.

Last edited by a moderator:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought Season 1-3 at Best Buy for 15 bucks each. Never seen the show, but I figure enough of my friends like this show so I'll probably like it, too.

And if I dont.... ebay!

PS Julian McMahon IS HOT.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought Season 1-3 at Best Buy for 15 bucks each. Never seen the show, but I figure enough of my friends like this show so I'll probably like it, too.

And if I dont.... ebay!

PS Julian McMahon IS HOT.

my advice - watch seasons 1 and 2 and then just ask someone what happened in season three rather than watching that trainwreck and pick back up with season four.

Freddie

Registered
Reaction score
my advice - watch seasons 1 and 2 and then just ask someone what happened in season three rather than watching that trainwreck and pick back up with season four.

Good advice. I love the show, but was annoyed with season 3 and the way it revolved around The Carver.

DiamondBacks5117

Registered
Reaction score
i dont see how sean could have sexual encounters with someone that was so mean to his kid but eden is amazingly hot so who can blame him?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man, this show is so good when it's good. this whole season is right up there with season's one and two. I just wonder if they're gonna be able to create a monster like the drug-dealer or the Carver which made the end of those seasons priceless.

DiamondBacks5117

Registered
Reaction score
just a reminder that nip tuck is on tonight at 11:00 on fx. If your not watching this show your missing out big time!

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I completely forgot that it was coming back tonight - and it's one of my favorite shows. I'll have to wait for the replay this week.

OP
OP
R

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Has it now shown the past two weeks? I hope I didn't miss it