not a peep out of me

playstation

Selfless Service
Reaction score
"Its time to be rid of it:fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind..."
-Morpheus

This team has made me remember why I love basketball. Somewhere along the line basketball became this soap opera where you keep track of player moves, substitution patterns, gm decisions, attitude clashes, off-season acquisitions, draft positioning, and once in a while some basketball. I am guilty of being immersed in it. This kept me second-guessing this team at every turn.

I watch the suns because that's the modest amount of entertainment I have in my life. if they win, that's great, but mostly i'm just happy to have something to do for 82 nights in a year. this year, those 82 nights will be filled with the most exciting brand of basketball this league has to offer...maybe since the bulls dynasty (don't tell me this back-to-the-basket crap by duncan/shaq is exciting). the comparisons to dallas and sacto end when you notice that the suns are a fastbreaking team that ends their breaks with dunks rather than pull-up jumpers or 3's. whatever happens this year, i know that every game the suns play, i'm glued to my chair, and i'm willing to cancel other plans to make sure i catch the game. the biggest realization for me is understanding i'd rather watch this team every night than the defending champion pistons. so that's it: no more complaining of any kind from me.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The NBA has not seen this kind of entertainment value in a dominant team since Magic Johnson and the Showtime Lakers of the 80's.

No, not even the MJ Bulls match it. MJ was one player and that team did not move the ball like this.

I'm quite serious when I say that this is the best thing that has happened to the NBA in a long time.

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
playstation said:
"Its time to be rid of it:fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind..."
-Morpheus

This team has made me remember why I love basketball. Somewhere along the line basketball became this soap opera where you keep track of player moves, substitution patterns, gm decisions, attitude clashes, off-season acquisitions, draft positioning, and once in a while some basketball. I am guilty of being immersed in it. This kept me second-guessing this team at every turn.

I watch the suns because that's the modest amount of entertainment I have in my life. if they win, that's great, but mostly i'm just happy to have something to do for 82 nights in a year. this year, those 82 nights will be filled with the most exciting brand of basketball this league has to offer...maybe since the bulls dynasty (don't tell me this back-to-the-basket crap by duncan/shaq is exciting). the comparisons to dallas and sacto end when you notice that the suns are a fastbreaking team that ends their breaks with dunks rather than pull-up jumpers or 3's. whatever happens this year, i know that every game the suns play, i'm glued to my chair, and i'm willing to cancel other plans to make sure i catch the game. the biggest realization for me is understanding i'd rather watch this team every night than the defending champion pistons. so that's it: no more complaining of any kind from me.

Playstation you said it all perfectly. I wan't to watch every game from begining to end. I also remember why I love basketball.

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
playstation said:
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?topic=73787&forum=1&10

when the enemy gives you dap, you know its all over...

Some interesting comments, but they don't understand the Suns. Actually, I'm not sure most fans around the country have had a chance to watch the pace the Suns play the game at. Nash is crucial, but the entire team is committed to running opponents off the court.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05