Not A Single Fan………….

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
I live in Reno and can only make a game every few years. Y’all are spoiled, I’d kill to be able to have season tickets again like I did over 20 years ago. Oh no, I’m friggin old too. Arrrrrrgh

Back in my day we had Sun Devil stadium and Old Man Bidwill and we were grateful!!! Kids these days Man.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
B, you're a saint, and I mean that in every way possible. You exemplify what I have always felt for this team my entire life having lived states away from the team I loved since I was a boy. I can't ever walk away, but it hurts. Every year the same crap. I have to live through the anger of those of us who do stay away or have given up season tickets because I know if I lived in AZ, I'd be in that building with you more often than not. I just can't give them up or boycott supporting them. It goes against my whole being and sports fandom. But damn it hurts.
I removed my financial support.

I only buy bootleg nfl merchandise from China. Decent quality knockoffs the league doesn't get a dime from.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I live in Reno and can only make a game every few years. Y’all are spoiled, I’d kill to be able to have season tickets again like I did over 20 years ago. Oh no, I’m friggin old too. Arrrrrrgh

Back in my day we had Sun Devil stadium and Old Man Bidwill and we were grateful!!! Kids these days Man.
We had good tailgating back then with BleedingRed, KoC, Gee, etc....

Cardsmasochist

Full Throttle!!
Reaction score
I had to tell my kids to stop giving me Cardinals merchandise as gifts after the Keim/Kingsbury fiasco. I have tried quitting this team a few times. I still watch the games but I am not obsessed with them like I was as a diehard fan. There is no light at the end of the tunnel with this team and Bidwill is the one constant in all of this losing

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I had to tell my kids to stop giving me Cardinals merchandise as gifts after the Keim/Kingsbury fiasco. I have tried quitting this team a few times. I still watch the games but I am not obsessed with them like I was a diehard fan. There is no light at the end of the tunnel with this team and Bidwill is the one constant in all of this losing
I get excited for the first game of the season but it’s usually short lived.

As the season progresses excitement returns as we jockey for draft position.

In between the excitement phases I’m just a casual observer of the team more or less.