Not gonna catch Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaChicken

The Other Bird
Reaction score
Laugh it up, Fuzzball. :)

I just don't see anything to separate this Seahawk team from the 5-7 or 6-6 teams around the league. The last three weeks you've got wins over the medicre Bears at home by a TD, the lousy Rams by 5 on a gift at the end, and the mediocre Eagles playing a backup QB who threw four INTs by only 4.

The only good win I see in the 8 is over the Bucs in week one. Beyond that I see a pretty average team that's played an easy schedule.
Jokes on you, Junior. Every win is a good win. Even when you get help from the ref on an obvious force out, it's still a good win, isn't it? :thumbup:

TechWorlds

Reaction score
Laugh it up, Fuzzball. :)

I just don't see anything to separate this Seahawk team from the 5-7 or 6-6 teams around the league. The last three weeks you've got wins over the medicre Bears at home by a TD, the lousy Rams by 5 on a gift at the end, and the mediocre Eagles playing a backup QB who threw four INTs by only 4.

The only good win I see in the 8 is over the Bucs in week one. Beyond that I see a pretty average team that's played an easy schedule.

And you lost to the Niners twice and Carolina once. What does that make you? :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.