Number of times we will see the Aeneas Williams/Steve Young hit.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a vBookie bet about how many times we will see this hit from tip off, until their post game analysis is over.

The line is 3.1.

Someone will have to keep tally as I will be at the game.

Thanks,

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dman vbookie pisses me off. Freaking did it again. Meant to bet 3k and it made me bet 3 when I clearly had 3000 in there.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dman vbookie pisses me off. Freaking did it again. Meant to bet 3k and it made me bet 3 when I clearly had 3000 in there.
Maybe you need to learn how to type better. I just bet 3500 and had no problem. :)

Hey, in the spirit of our new pres. elect, why dont you spread some of that wealth you got there to some of us less fortunate folk. It's patriotic and neighborly :)

just a joke mods--no ban neccessary

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This was the easiest bet I have made since betting on which QB would have the better game tonight. Thanks DCR.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I gotcha big daddy. I laid $3k for me and $3k for you. :)

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just rewrote Steve Young's wikipedia page, as it had no mention of AW.

The 1999 season was Steve Young's last. Young was plauged by concussions thoughout his career; officially, Young had suffered seven concussions, but many believe the number to be higher. During a Week 3 Monday Night Football against the Arizona Cardinals, Young was violently sacked by Cardinals' cornerback Aeneas Williams due to a missed blocking assignment by 49ers' running back Lawrence Phillips. Young was knocked out of the game and did not return to that game, or any game the rest of the season, suffering from symptoms of post-concussion syndrome. Young was forced to retire at the end of the season.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
Philips missing that block and Williams retiring Young still hurts