Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
Some very good CB's on the board in Houston and especially Wright. I would love to see us draft either Wright, Poslusky, or Miller

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Side note: Anyone else completely SICK of those stupid Coors Light commercials? Good gosh I hate those idiotic things...

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
Based on the players available at this time, what position do the Cards try to fill in the second round?

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I just can't envision Pos or Houston lasting another 8 picks.

I am kissing the ground in anticipation!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling Pos might go to the Colts.

Didn't they lose Cato June????

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They need a QB. Not that they'd pick one here as no one warrants it, but I'm just saying. Although, they could use some good help in WR/TE....

They will not pick a QB. Grossman will get another shot. They will draft some more weapons for him to help him along.

Olsen

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
# 30 - San Diego Chargers

Craig Davis
WR | (6'1
You must be registered for see images attach
", 207, 4.44) | LSU

Scouts Grade: 82

Flags: (D: DURABILITY) Player that can't stay healthyView by: Round | Player | NCAA School | Position | NFL Team | Flag
| All Ranked Players
| NFL Draft History You are signed into Insider
You must be registered for see images
and have access to the exclusive draft content below.
Strengths: Possesses intriguing physical tools, including above average size and very good speed. Can stretch the field vertically and shows the acceleration to consistently get over the top of defensive backs in man-to-man coverage. He reaches top speed quickly and shows the ability to separate right away. His hands are much improved. Shows the ability to pluck on the run and can make the tough catch in traffic. He gives a good effort as a downfield blocker in the running game. He continues to improve with more experience and could be a "diamond in the rough" from the 2007 class.

Weaknesses: Still has room to improve as a route runner. Needs to get in and out of breaks quicker. Also needs to show more savvy setting up defenders and finding soft spots in zone. Not the toughest receiver. Can be a bit hesitant when working over the middle. Fast on a straight-line but not overly elusive. Durability was a problem early in his career. Missed time in 2003 with a broken right elbow and in 2005 with a concussion.

Overall: Davis was limited early during his true freshman season of 2003 by a broken right elbow and finished the year with seven catches for 63 yards after seeing action in nine games. In 2004, he appeared in all 12 contests making eight starts, and led the Tigers with 43 receptions for 659 yards (15.3 average) and scored one touchdown. Davis played in 11 of 13 games during the 2005 season with five starts after missing some time due to a concussion. He finished the year with 35 receptions for 559 yards (16 average) and two touchdowns despite being sidelined for the Mississippi State and Florida games. In 2006 Davis started 12 of 13 games while catching 56 passes for 836 yards (14.9 average) and four touchdowns. He also added 142 yards and a touchdown on 11 punt returns during the year. Davis has been underrated throughout most of his career and he had his best season as a senior in 2006. He has lots to offer as an NFL prospect, including great straight-line speed to go along with his adequate-to-good size and hands. Minor injuries and inconsistent route running are still concerns. He also lacks ideal toughness and elusiveness. When it's all said and done; Davis grades out as a second-tier wide receiver in the 2007 class with enough speed to warrant consideration in Round 2.

That's a bit of a reach I think....

BigOX

Reaction score
I'd love Pos in the 2nd and Leonard in the 3rd. Leonard would make up for lack of AP

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have I missed it, or is Chris Houston still on the board?

I might even think about trading up for him at this point if I'm Graves.