Official 2008 NFL Draft Thread

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Not crazy about Groves

The pick could come down to the following choice:

DE: Calais Campell / Trevor Laws

RB: Ray Rice / Jamaal Charles

Some had Groves ahead of Harvey. I wouldn't mind Charles, he fits what they're looking for. There are more good CB's and I like Tyrell Johnson the Arkansas St. prospect.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
well-- the pick of DRC at #16 has just been vindicated with the pick of the last top tier CB at #41 with Porter going to the Bills.

RBs are still on the board.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I'm hoping for Connor. Move Karlos back outside and we'd have the best LB corp in the league.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was on nfl.com:

Pick Analysis: The Cardinals traded up to take Rodgers-Cromartie and help offset the move of Antrel Rolle to safety. Rodgers-Cromartie has great measurables, including running a 4.33 40-yard dash at the combine. Arrived at Tennessee State in 2004 and started every game (44) in the four years he was there. Despite playing against lesser competition, his speed and quickness will help him at the next level.

Traded up?

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was on nfl.com:

Pick Analysis: The Cardinals traded up to take Rodgers-Cromartie and help offset the move of Antrel Rolle to safety. Rodgers-Cromartie has great measurables, including running a 4.33 40-yard dash at the combine. Arrived at Tennessee State in 2004 and started every game (44) in the four years he was there. Despite playing against lesser competition, his speed and quickness will help him at the next level.

Traded up?

You would think the NFL could get things correct. Ridiculous.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Donnie Avery, Jordy Nelson, James Hardy and Devin Thomas have been drafted so far but Malcolm Kelly, Limas Sweed and DeSean Jackson are still on the board.

:doi:

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
This was on nfl.com:

Traded up?
:biglaugh:

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
So no to Tyrell Johnson too?
Yup. He's a safety and don't think he covers well, especially enough to be played at corner.
I'm hoping for Connor. Move Karlos back outside and we'd have the best LB corp in the league.
Insanity.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Eight ahead of us. Give me eight gamers.

Connor,Groves,Charles,Rice,DeShawn Jackson,C. Campbell,T. Johnson,Laws, Harrison, Sims, Lee, Smith. Any more?

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Donnie Avery, Jordy Nelson, James Hardy and Devin Thomas have been drafted so far but Malcolm Kelly, Limas Sweed and DeSean Jackson are still on the board.

:doi:

Talk about wanting speed?! There he is! If DeShawn Jackson falls to us, can you imagine what that could open up!