Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread

Johninromania

Veteran
Reaction score
We need to call O’Brian and see if we can get Tunsil for a third and a fourth and see if they will pay 80% of his salary. Come on it worked once.

Johninromania

Veteran
Reaction score
I’m confused the Cardinals seem to feel that the OLine is okay and not a priority. I kind of feel the same I didn’t think the OLine was the problem more then a rookie QB and two starters where out all year.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Conner
Reaction score
I’m confused the Cardinals seem to feel that the OLine is okay and not a priority. I kind of feel the same I didn’t think the OLine was the problem more then a rookie QB and two starters where out all year.

DJ Humphries talked about this a bit in the draft coverage. Basically said that people inside Cardinals HQ think much higher of the players than outsiders do.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

only so much you can do in an offseason can’t waive a magic wand and fix everything

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Belicheck just won the War Room night 2 contest. hahaha

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A run on safeties. Keep it going. :mrgreen:

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Goodell is too busy to practice pronouncing names? How much is he making? Embarrassing.