Wut?
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of interest to me. We saw the really low score for Jeudy in the Wunderlich. If people noticed yesterday after he got picked, they said he had straight A's his senior year of HS. the way he runs routes you can't convince me he's not smart and coachable. So it's interesting he did so poorly on that test, maybe one of those guys who freezes up on tests or something.

If Lock is improved Denver could be interesting, Sutton is already pretty good, add in Jeudy and they have 2 very young and talented WR's to throw to.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Of interest to me. We saw the really low score for Jeudy in the Wunderlich. If people noticed yesterday after he got picked, they said he had straight A's his senior year of HS. the way he runs routes you can't convince me he's not smart and coachable. So it's interesting he did so poorly on that test, maybe one of those guys who freezes up on tests or something.

If Lock is improved Denver could be interesting, Sutton is already pretty good, add in Jeudy and they have 2 very young and talented WR's to throw to.

I would LOVE it if they stopped using the stupid Wunderlich test and started looking a HS and College Grades....HS grades in particular! Getting good grades as a HS athlete does not mean you are an academic genius...but it means you are smart. It means you didn't have a diva attitude in your classes, it means you were respectful of your teachers, and it means you were smart and hard working enough to make sure you played the game and passed your classes. No one is asking this guys to be smart about any subject other than football....but looking at grades is very telling.

I played HS ball with guys that were D1 recruits. I couldn't believe the attitude of expectation that they should be passed for nothing, and how many of them literally flirted with being ineligible to play because they wouldn't do enough work to earn a D!!! I knew an incredible athlete that was being recruited by Utah, and his grades we so bad he ended up having to go to a Juco. Every teacher on campus knew getting a scholarship to Utah would have been life changing and would have bent over backwards to help him...but he was such a major butthead, entitled idiot that refused to do ANY work, that they failed him.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So he'd openly lie? Could have said they are happy with the pick and left it at that.

They had Deebo Samuel higher rated than some other wrs last year.

you go ahead and believe him that’s your right. I say he’s completely FOS

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Yea a lot of pressure on Lock next season. Those 2 wrs + Fant and Gordon should lead to a good offense.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
random observation:

Mike Mayock of the LV Raiders clearly has his own draft board and doesn't care about convention

Clellin Ferrel at #4 last year

Henry Ruggs as WR1 this year

Damon Arnette at #19 when many had a late 2 / 3rd grade on him

Seahawks kinda have their own way too, especially in rounds 1 and 2 --- The winning makes it tolerable for Hawks fans, but....

last years first two picks were kinda……….? the Metcalf pick later made up for it

2018 isn't shaping up very well

2017 isn't great either

2016 isn't good

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

The #Panthers have been open to deals this offseason, and here is a name to watch: WR Curtis Samuel. Teams have been consistently calling about the former 2nd round pick, and we’ll see if they get an offer they can’t refuse over the next two days.

How about Samuel for Reddick & a 4th. Rhule gets one of his former Temple players & takes on the extra salary for the 4th and we get a decent vertical threat that can return kicks.

Thoughts???

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
How about Samuel for Reddick & a 4th. Rhule gets one of his former Temple players & takes on the extra salary for the 4th and we get a decent vertical threat that can return kicks.

Thoughts???
If they are dumb enough to do that deal...let's go!