Official Cards/Panther game thread! 30 minutes and counting!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
King SUCKS!! King SUCKS!! King SUCKS!!

Brutal way to make your debut as the starter that's for sure.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You have got to go back to McCown at halftime.... I'm sorry, King shows why he was run out of town in Tampa, he sucks so bad

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
King SUCKS!! King SUCKS!! King SUCKS!!

ja like you say king had no heart and missed 20 chances to tackle that guy right? McCown gets 300 games to proves himself even though he has been nothing but a huge loser. King gets 1 half with not 1 other player playing with any heart but Smith and Q.

Stop showing your ass. You wanna date josh fine. Dont ask dont tell is fine with me.

But stop showing your ass.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEaskngfdRWN-42 42JKN =J9-VML=J9V-42 ,M UA5EGREWPM

rwu jt gfsipdnSKL:FDjgknsd

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Walk in TD by Panthers. My blood pressure is rising. I need to get some medication.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
ja like you say king had no heart and missed 20 chances to tackle that guy right? McCown gets 300 games to proves himself even though he has been nothing but a huge loser. King gets 1 half with not 1 other player playing with any heart but Smith and Q.

Stop showing your ass. You wanna date josh fine. Dont ask dont tell is fine with me.

Screw you idiot... I am not a McCown fan, but he hasn't thrown 2 INTs in a game this year.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
swd1974 said:

dude i dont recall seeing josh throw an INT that was almost returned for a TD!!!!

2 ints in the first half.

josh only got 4 on the entire year!!!!

get over yourself

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
You have got to go back to McCown at halftime.... I'm sorry, King shows why he was run out of town in Tampa, he sucks so bad

Now you know - Green is falable.

His decisions (not keeping Blake) was huge. We won't get into Jackson and Kendall.

He's a EGOtist :hulk:

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
swd1974 said:

You must be sleeping with King to have so much love for him....

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
az1965 said:
King SUCKS and Green is an IDOIT for this decision.

pasch is questioning Green now for not challenging either pick. The first one he said was a possible trap and he thought we'd challenge. This one he said it looked like Branch stepped out way back and if challenged they'd respot the ball, doesn't understand why Green didn't challenge.

Brutal game, if this keeps up who do we start next week?

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm with the King sucks group - we lost a great opportunity today. Put Josh in NOW!

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
The sooner we realize that every QB on our roster is awful, the better off this team is going to be. We have not drafted a QB in the 1st round in 15 years, it's high time we invest in a franchise QB to move us into the new stadium.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
swd1974 said:

dude you're now trolling. :mad:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05