Official Cards/Panther game thread! 30 minutes and counting!

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Who is saying King played great? It says volumes that as bad as he played there are people willing to stick with him over McCown.

One might describe some of those people as delusional :D

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
King is what King is.

He can play if you don't mind his occasional lapses in judgement.

All I want is W's I don't care if the QB has negative 200 yards passing if we win the game.

King did not lose this game by himself just as Josh didn't lose games by himself but King is 0 and 1 as a starter let's see if over the next part of the season he can get to Josh's win percentage as average to bad as that was.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
conraddobler said:
King is what King is.

He can play if you don't mind his occasional lapses in judgement.

All I want is W's I don't care if the QB has negative 200 yards passing if we win the game.

King did not lose this game by himself just as Josh didn't lose games by himself but King is 0 and 1 as a starter let's see if over the next part of the season he can get to Josh's win percentage as average to bad as that was.

We had just won two straight and 3 of 4 with Josh... what's the problem if wins is what you're concerned about?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy Canuck said:
We had just won two straight and 3 of 4 with Josh... what's the problem if wins is what you're concerned about?

actually - shouldn't that sentence be - we had just won 3 of 4 games WITH OUR DEFENSE PLAYING OUT OF THEIR MINDS with Josh not really producing?

ing sucked hoirribly today, but so did everyone else. 14-0 - 8 penalties from the get go - difference was, whereas the D could stiffen up after JOsh's turnoevs in Atlanta holding them to 6 points or get the ball back for us or even score points when Josh gave the game back to Seattle, they didn't have that juice today - from the start and King's multiple turnovers definitely didn't help/.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05