cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Suns trophy case

You must be registered for see images attach

Old Spurs trophy case

;)

Id show you a pic of our trophy cases.... but I dont have a panoramic camera.

Good luck to both the Suns and Spurs!

GO LAKERS!!!!!

satex

Reaction score
:))))

LETS STEAL THE FIRST GAME!!WE WONT ELIMINATE THEM WITHOUT STEALING ONE IN FIRST TWO GAMES..

You better win the first one. Shaq is 1/8 in the playoffs after losing game one. Six of those times he was swept.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
You better win the first one. Shaq is 1/8 in the playoffs after losing game one. Six of those times he was swept.

Actually....its somerhere near 80% of the first game winners go on to win the series. I was shocked by that stat.

satex

Reaction score
I just got home from the game after stopping off for a couple. I'd be lying if I said I didn't give up a few times. I watched the last minute or so of the regular and 1st overtime by the exit, as more than a few did. Toooo nervous to sit down. I'm exhausted, literally. A little drunk as well. Okay, maybe a lot. But good lord all mighty...was that not what it was billed to be ?

All I can say is ...wow !! If this is what this series is about ( and we knew it would be ) ...then give me MORE !!! Give me 7 games of that and even if I lose, I'm satisfied and will root for the Suns all the way !! Just give me more. That's all I ask.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
I just got home from the game after stopping off for a couple. I'd be lying if I said I didn't give up a few times. I watched the last minute or so of the regular and 1st overtime by the exit, as more than a few did. Toooo nervous to sit down. I'm exhausted, literally. A little drunk as well. Okay, maybe a lot. But good lord all mighty...was that not what it was billed to be ?

All I can say is ...wow !! If this is what this series is about ( and we knew it would be ) ...then give me MORE !!! Give me 7 games of that and even if I lose, I'm satisfied and will root for the Suns all the way !! Just give me more. That's all I ask.

its so hard to watch the end of games.. i swear i must have turned the game off and back on like 11 times.. from 4th till 2nd overtime..

i physically get ill i get so worked up