Official Game Thread: Arizona at Seattle

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boy oh boy.

I thought it would be an ugly game...but I don't know if it won't be worse than I thought.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does this team act like it has quit?

No, it looks like it is way overmatched, and has very few playmakers in key positions left on either side of the ball, and the ones it does have are being held or not able to make an impact.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
How do these officials miss the obvious block in the back on the punt return? I'm simply amazed that we get NO breaks, but Seattle gets 2-3 each series. Honestly, we should take a 15 yard PF / late hit on H-Beck since we can hit him before the whistle.

I don't care how much the Cards come to play today; they weren't going to win w/ injuries and shoddy officiating. We'll be lucky if we get into the endzone today. BTW, the only kick Rackers hits straight all year, and he's short. Go figure!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
way to show up for a big game cards god this is making me sick :(

just do it

Registered
Reaction score
two penalities, there was a hold and a block in the back...non calls.

why make excuses? Pendy and his sucky u OF a background need to take a hike. They are lucky that last call last week was note reversed in the Browns favor. New staff some new players... same results, season is over.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
How can you prepare all week long with so much on the line and lay such an egg? Seahawks are a better team but this much better?

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The offensive line sucks.
Can Warner ever learn to throw the damn ball away.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
What the hell. I take a nap, overslept on the game and awake to those last two plays AND a 24-0 defecit?!? God, what are we doing?

Wasn't the guy who ran up the field on us a FULLBACK??