Official Game Thread: Arizona at Seattle

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I have never been to criticize coaching, but wht do the Cards do a pooch kick after the TD?

That was the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time. They spotted the Seahawks 3 points with that call. WTF were they trying to accomplish?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was the dumbest thing I've seen in a long time. They spotted the Seahawks 3 points with that call. WTF were they trying to accomplish?

I'm sure he was hoping to get a break and recover one. We almost did against Cleveland last week. Obviously, it didn't work out. I'd have preferred a straight-up onsides kick.

Pendy

Reaction score
If we would have recovered it I'm sure you all would think it a brilliant decision

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I'm sure he was hoping to get a break and recover one. We almost did against Cleveland last week. Obviously, it didn't work out. I'd have preferred a straight-up onsides kick.

There's no way in hell we would have come close to getting that. He had the ball for 3 seconds before anyone even touched him.

You're right, onsides kick would've at least given us a shot. That was just assinine.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's no way in hell we would have come close to getting that. He had the ball for 3 seconds before anyone even touched him.

You're right, onsides kick would've at least given us a shot. That was just assinine.

Pooch kicks can be just as successful as an onside if you catch the other team is caught off guard. It didnt work. Oh well.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had a chance. Our players just stink. Especially on the road against a team of Seattles caliber.

We had no chance. We don't have a secondary and both of our stud WRs are hurt...Fitz is playing but he's not "Fitz." We are on the road, against a Seattle team that can clinch with a win and want revenge for losing on a fumble earlier in the year. Oh, and we have a dumb, undisciplined team in a VERY hostile environment. And poor weather.

I don't see how anyone could have added all the stuff up and came away with us having any shot to win this game. All signs pointed to a drubbing. Then again, I also think we will likely lose out the rest of the season.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
And were back!!!!

Lets give up another 3rd and long conversion!!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
We tried to give it to them via penalty.... but the Hags had to go ahead and complete the pass anyway.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Losing Adrian has really dealt a huge blow to our entire defense.

It will probably save Clancy's job again this offseason as he has yet another excuse.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Losing Adrian has really dealt a huge blow to our entire defense.

It will probably save Clancy's job again this offseason as he has yet another excuse.

Clancy's job is safe regardless. The defense has been the brightest spot of the team in most of the games. Special teams has had several really, really bad games and the offense is spotty at best.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Urban is a fan favorite in Seattle. Maybe he can lead us to a comeback.

I kill me. :D

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
The Defense? Maybe for half a game sometimes but..... not consistently.

Week 1 the last drive. Smith converts a 4th down on a 20 some yard scramble.
Baltimore's first half was horrible.
The Rams scored on us like crazy in St. Louis.
The Panthers slapped us around the field in the 4th quarter.
We let CIncy bak in the game in the 2nd half of that game.
Niners at our house treated us like a joke. With Dilfer and Arnaz Battle. lol
Seattle is really embarrassing us today.

The games I thought they did ok in were the Steelers, Lions, Browns, & Redskins. And even then, we were up and down half of the time.