Official Suns Vs Spurs Thread.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
anyone else just itching to read all of the articles across the web and papers tomorrow morning?? It will be great watching all the doubters either hide their faces or step up and give the suns credit. I kinow ill spend at least an hour tomorrow morning reading.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
anyone else just itching to read all of the articles across the web and papers tomorrow morning?? It will be great watching all the doubters either hide their faces or step up and give the suns credit. I kinow ill spend at least an hour tomorrow morning reading.

Thats me

:thumbup:

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian in Mesa
Funny thing is: If Houston misses the playoffs, they do not get a high pick. It would go to the Grizzlies as a result of the deal which landed them Steve Francis.

Quatrow :thumbup:

The Houston Rockets hijacked the Grizzlies for Steve Francis because he would not signed with them. Then the only reason they were in position to draft Yao Ming is that Francis missed 50+ games last year with an inner ear problem. I don't know where I'm going with this except to say that Houston is very lucky to have the players they do. Who knows where they would be if they had made good free agent moves, trades, and drafted well a few more times (the Griffin trade looks pretty bad at this point).

Joe Mama

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
It is also like when the Spurs had David Robinson and they drafted Tim Ducan becouse Robinson was out most of the year. :mad:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05