Okay - folks - pass the crow this way

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AND PASS A BIG FREAKING BOWL! Since I already saw some posts intimating that I wouldn't be happy about this - how's this for one big - I TOLD YOU SO thread - If Graves keeps making me look like a moron as he did tonight, then I'm gonna be psyched all season long. Both guys - close to full camps - everyone signed - it's not even august - I AM SHOCKED AND PSYCHED!

The darkside has had a hold on me since Boston wasn't tagged, but like Vader in JEDI, I can come back - keep bringing me closer to the force graves! Jesus, now I just sound like a dork.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP AWAY FOLKS - I DESERVE IT!

BRING ON THE LIONS!:thumbup:

Oh and Ouchie can't get to the computer right now - but believe me - we are burning the phone lines as I type this - Bartender - TWO CUPS OF KOOL-AID PLEASE!

Last edited:

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by cheesebeef
AND PASS A BIG FREAKING BOWL! Since I already saw some posts intimating that I wouldn't be happy about this - how's this for one big - I TOLD YOU SO thread - If Graves keeps making me look like a moron as he did tonight, then I'm gonna be psyched all season long. Both guys - close to full camps - everyone signed - it's not even august - I AM SHOCKED AND PSYCHED!

The darkside has had a hold on me since Boston wasn't tagged, but like Vader in JEDI, I can come back - keep bringing me closer to the force graves! Jesus, now I just sound like a dork.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP AWAY FOLKS - I DESERVE IT!

"I feel the good in you father...the conflict."

Mike

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Graves did a good job getting both guys in.Even if it was in a roundabout,backward way of doing it.But,that should be expected because he's always talking out of both sides of his mouth.That's not really a rip on him,he's just doesn't seem too media savy.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cbus cardsfan
Graves did a good job getting both guys in.Even if it was in a roundabout,backward way of doing it.But,that should be expected because he's always talking out of both sides of his mouth.That's not really a rip on him,he's just doesn't seem too media savy.

:roll:

so far away

Overpaid Rookie
Reaction score

Some people are never satisfied, geesh!

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Way to step up Cheesey!!!

It seems that RG's negotiating tactics are improving dramatically, I'm refering to how he is swaying Bidwill and not so much the draftees and their agents.

You know just because Len Pasq.......li says the Cards tactics were dubious doesn't make it so. It seems it lit a fire under Segal's and BJ's but. Showing an ability to make a fair offer and yet not putting up with BS from the agent is as good as it gets.

So Cbus cardsfan just say nice job RG and celebrate with the rest of us. ;)

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Holy Crap! This is almost ***ish (a certain persons name that is not allowed here) Never happy. Talking out of both sides of his mouth? WTH? Everything that Rod has said he would do he has done. The only thing being no WR's after June 1st avail and that wasn't his fault.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Oh and Ouchie can't get to the computer right now - but believe me - we are burning the phone lines as I type this - Bartender - TWO CUPS OF KOOL-AID PLEASE!

I will take a helping of that too. On Saturday I was highly agitated and combative about this holdout thing. I am thinking nidan and I may have come to blows had we been near each other. Graves did it much sooner than I thought and I am pleased. I will admit I can now move forward to the business at hand which is camp and being excited all the guys are there. I am not ready for the Kool-Aid yet but I seem to be getting thirstier.

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Re: Re: Okay - folks - pass the crow this way

Originally posted by AZCB34
I will take a helping of that too. On Saturday I was highly agitated and combative about this holdout thing. I am thinking nidan and I may have come to blows had we been near each other. Graves did it much sooner than I thought and I am pleased. I will admit I can now move forward to the business at hand which is camp and being excited all the guys are there. I am not ready for the Kool-Aid yet but I seem to be getting thirstier.

Ah just take a sip! :thumbup:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

HAHAHA! :biglaugh:

Great to see you fired up man.

This is pretty cool that we got all our drafts in, and now they gotta work!

Peace

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I guess Rugby was right all along. He is wise beyond his beers and from now on he is the message board messiah that I will listen to.

ALL HAIL THE KOOL-AID KING!

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Okay - folks - pass the crow this way

Originally posted by Chandler Mike
"I feel the good in you father...the conflict."

Mike

Very funny. :thumbup:

Alright, I don't post in the Cardinals section very often even though I'm a huge football fan - I just happen to be a Packers fan and couldn't care much about the Cards as they typically screw up another season. However, I'm very happy for you all this morning. It's great to see that you are not even a full week into camp yet and you have all your draft picks signed.

Congrats and I hope you all have a good season!

Shawn

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Okay - folks - pass the crow this way

Originally posted by FischerKing
Very funny. :thumbup:

Alright, I don't post in the Cardinals section very often even though I'm a huge football fan - I just happen to be a Packers fan and couldn't care much about the Cards as they typically screw up another season. However, I'm very happy for you all this morning. It's great to see that you are not even a full week into camp yet and you have all your draft picks signed.

Congrats and I hope you all have a good season!

Shawn

Thanks...and I hope we Kick your butt on 9/21! :D

It sure is refreshing to see things changing.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Originally posted by Floridacard
Well, I guess Rugby was right all along. He is wise beyond his beers and from now on he is the message board messiah that I will listen to.

ALL HAIL THE KOOL-AID KING!

If we have to listen to rugby all the time i might go insane. He OD's on the kool-aid. I can drink some today but 2mora is a different story.:D

Red Hawk

JUST WIN!
Reaction score

Damn and I was going to start a post asking the people who were swallowing that lenny pasq tripe if they wanted original or extra crispy. You have go and act magnanimous...bummer.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Okay - folks - pass the crow this way

Originally posted by EndZone
Thanks...and I hope we Kick your butt on 9/21! :D

ROTFL - okay, let's not get carried away! :D :thumbup:

Shawn

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Northern Card
In the immortal words of JIM JONES... "Come to me child... have no fear...":)

okay - that's just not right.:eek:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i'll post the crow/kool aid thing on every thread today. i'm eating and drinking in the splendour! vive le RG!

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Originally posted by EndZone
Holy Crap! This is almost ***ish (a certain persons name that is not allowed here) Never happy. Talking out of both sides of his mouth? WTH? Everything that Rod has said he would do he has done. The only thing being no WR's after June 1st avail and that wasn't his fault.

Where does my statement say i'm not happy?The way they signed the picks was unconventional.Otherwise,why is ther a 20 some page thread on the subject?I said he's not media savvy, he's not.

Jim O

Reaction score

Buzzkill!!!!!!
:eek: