Ol is slowly coming together

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Too bad Green didn't find the proper unit sooner, it takes a OL time to work as a unit and be effective. By no means am I saying it still does not have problems and the Rams run defense isn't exactly even average but the last three games this OL is looking better.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Too bad Green didn't find the proper unit sooner, it takes a OL time to work as a unit and be effective. By no means am I saying it still does not have problems and the Rams run defense isn't exactly even average but the last three games this OL is looking better.

I would agree but they played well against the Lions and Rams...neither very good D lines. If they play good the rest of the year, then I might be somewhat impressed.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would agree but they played well against the Lions and Rams...neither very good D lines. If they play good the rest of the year, then I might be somewhat impressed.

The question isn't if they have improved, simply put they have. It's whether they can become a solid to good to even very good unit. At the beginning of the year the Oline couldn't block anyone's dline.

3 sacks in the last 3 games shows vast improvement.

YPC have also gone up impressively in the past 3 weeks.

I would also estimate that at least 90% of the posters were screaming for Wells at RT or C and or Lecky to replace Step. Those two moves seemed obvious to many of us and it took Loney and DG 8 weeks or so to make these moves.

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
From what little I saw of the rams vs cards game... the o-line seemed to be giving leinart way more time to throw than they did earlier in the season

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05