On Jerome Evans

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I have been taking everthing in from this strange story and said to myself, what if this guy is one of those guys who comes along every blue moon and simply got the shaft his whole life and he is for real. Heck, the guy had the guts to walk on in and he obviously does not need any motivation. Around 300 and can run about a 4.85... this could be the makings of a movie... "the Natural" of football. I understand a lot of the opinions on this board about you can't have every guy flooding the field who did not make it and that is true... but it seems his heart and soul is in front of logic at the moment. He doesn't need tape, I'm sure any decent scouting staff still has tape from prospects in 1998. Seriously, it couldn't hurt.

ThunderCard

Reaction score
That takes a lot to get out on the field while not invited and try to make the Cards. I say try him out just for giving the effort !

jrjbritt

Registered
Reaction score
that he has enough balls to climb a fence and start to up on his cleats with out checking, he deserves a try-out.. sign him to the minnium salary, no signing bonus and push him hard in camp and see what he has.. from his size and speed he could be a rare find.. then if he has it, he is signed at a low contract for the year, and if not, cut him after training camp and we shouldn't lose to much on salary..

I really wish they would let him try out.. he just needs a chance!!!

GO CARDS

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The next Eric Swann? Our own Rudy?

Man, you gotta love it. !!!!

:thumbup: :thewave:
:fans: