Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Jeff Passan

@JeffPassan
·
7h

I've been fortunate to spend more than 20 years in this business working with reams of talented people. Adrian Wojnarowski is the best. Period. A peerless reporter. A gifted wordsmith. A storyteller nonpareil. He is Jim Brown and Barry Sanders, leaving at the apex of his game

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve never cared who tweets out breaking news first. We’ll hear it eventually.

It's not the tweets that excite me, but the thrill of finding a breaking story.

I use tweets and links as a footnote to source the information and provide access to further details.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's not the tweets that excite me, but the thrill of finding a breaking story.

I use tweets and links as a footnote to source the information and provide access to further details.

I agree with this and I'll add Woj news pieces were great because you knew they were legit. It wasn't some BS thar someone was trying to score a deal with, it was a legit reporter adapting to social media to break news faster than previous generations and he had the credibility where you didn't question the legitimacy. Now it'll be Shams, who is good but has also been a willing puppet for multiple organizations and players in a not so subtle manner. The last few years pushed both to be better though since they were competing to break news and now Shams will go sort of unchecked until someone new rises up.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I agree with this and I'll add Woj news pieces were great because you knew they were legit. It wasn't some BS thar someone was trying to score a deal with, it was a legit reporter adapting to social media to break news faster than previous generations and he had the credibility where you didn't question the legitimacy. Now it'll be Shams, who is good but has also been a willing puppet for multiple organizations and players in a not so subtle manner. The last few years pushed both to be better though since they were competing to break news and now Shams will go sort of unchecked until someone new rises up.
I've heard Chris Haynes floated as the "new" part of the breaking news duo.

Haynes is terrible though.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Off topic somewhat, but are some of you concerned for Windy's health? He just looks so out of shape and seems to barely keep his breath while talking.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser