One thing I'm thankful for

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Golden State is out of the playoffs. I would dread having to play them in a 7-game series right now. Only WC team that would scare me more is SA with a healthy Duncan.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Next year the Warriors have a very good chance of becoming this years suns team. They would scare the hell out of me in a 7 game series.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
WastedFate said:
Next year the Warriors have a very good chance of becoming this years suns team. They would scare the hell out of me in a 7 game series.

I would agree with you if it weren't for one big difference between this year's Phoenix Suns and the Golden State Warriors. This Phoenix Suns team has been extremely healthy. I think they've lost the fewest games to injury of any team in the NBA. Golden State has a roster full of players who are injury prone. I mean the team looks great with Baron Davis, Murphy, Foyle, etc. in the lineup, but how frequently will they get all of those players together next season?

Joe Mama

jibikao

Reaction score
Joe Mama said:
I would agree with you if it weren't for one big difference between this year's Phoenix Suns and the Golden State Warriors. This Phoenix Suns team has been extremely healthy. I think they've lost the fewest games to injury of any team in the NBA. Golden State has a roster full of players who are injury prone. I mean the team looks great with Baron Davis, Murphy, Foyle, etc. in the lineup, but how frequently will they get all of those players together next season?

Joe Mama

Good point. Many Golden State fans are afraid of Baron's injuries... and you can't play well when you are injured. :)

And also, Golden State is playing with no pressure now. They are out of playoffs for sure so they can just play whichever way they want. There's no need to rest the starters 'cause the truth is all of them will get rested at the end of the regular season.

Golden State is great but I don't see what the big fuss about them. They are still not a playoff team (yet) and if we are afraid of a non-playoff team, we are definitely in big trouble!

minercon

Registered
Reaction score
The Grizz are another team we have real problems with, and they are in the playoffs.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depends a lot on Baron Davis' health too...that guy has been hurt so much in his career...if he can stay on the floor, then they can be good next year...if not, then we'll see...

Mike

jibikao

Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Depends a lot on Baron Davis' health too...that guy has been hurt so much in his career...if he can stay on the floor, then they can be good next year...if not, then we'll see...

Mike

This reminds me of Penny.... lol