Reaction score
What games are you watching?

Cardinals game is the early one

Lions at Cowboys and Chargers at Broncos for my afternoon games

Tonight Bengals at Giants

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Early game in London right now Jags and Bears, Caleb Williams just side armed a pass directly into his offensive lineman lol

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sucked. I had to pick up 2 WR's this week with Nico Collins hurt and Tyreek having a bye. I got Odunze and Tank Dell. Chicago scores 35 points, 4 passing TD's and Odunze gets 2 catches 40 yards.

Need some help now from Conner

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Dak throws his 2nd int of the game, this one in the end zone.:D:devil:
terrible interception. he doesn't look up for this game. this will be dallas' fourth straight home loss. all of those games they are getting the ball run down their throat.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
The cowboys losing always makes a Cardinals loss feel just a little bit better lol
This is probably the first time in my life as a cowboys fan where I literally have no emotion watching them. this is the fourth straight home game that they have been destroyed in the first half of a game on both sides of the ball. packers, saints, ravens, and now the lions.

pemory09

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is probably the first time in my life as a cowboys fan where I literally have no emotion watching them. this is the fourth straight home game that they have been destroyed in the first half of a game on both sides of the ball. packers, saints, ravens, and now the lions.
Yeah, wow, Detroit is really taking it to them.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22