OT: other games 10-20-24

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Minshew is getting hit on just about every play , hes gonna be sore after this one
Deshaun Watson knows a few places to get .....oops nevermind lol

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my feed is driving me nuts. I packed my antenna as we have movers coming tomorrow to put a bunch in storage. So I'm watching on a feed and it keeps jumping around, all of a sudden it's 7-3 and kareem Hunt is scoring etc. Not sure why it's doing that but it's difficult to follow.

I should be able to see our game tomorrow because I get ESPN+ via Hulu

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes he is

Makes it look easy
Generally. But he looks like he’s been struggling this season. Hes clearly not the Mahomes we’ve been used to seeing. His overall rating this year is under 90 and going into the game had a TD/Int ratio of 6-6 and now he has more ints than TDs this season. The D has carried them this year.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why are two eastern time zone teams playing a late game yet west coast teams are playing 10am body clock games when they travel east?
Weird thing is that I feel like Carolina is the main team playing in these 4pm slots whether at home or on the road.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Generally. But he looks like he’s been struggling this season. Hes clearly not the Mahomes we’ve been used to seeing. His overall rating this year is under 90 and going into the game had a TD/Int ratio of 6-6 and now he has more ints than TDs this season. The D has carried them this year.
But he can still makes those wow plays

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score

Dude lost his number 1 wr. He is great but he is human.