OT: other games 10-27-24

Lorenzo

Reaction score
#1 rule on the hail mary, don't let anyone behind you, what did they do? Let someone behind them lol. That's the type of poo that happens to us.
yeah they did. I think Nance said it best, one of the easiest you will see. It was all Daniels really buying the time to get the defense in a very vulnerable position.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Boys can’t turn the ball over.
truth and that means Prescott probably has to take a lot of sacks and hope that field goals are enough. I don't know much about this year's version of SF. they don't seem to be the same team from last year.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
well from a neutral standpoint I don't want the dodgers to sweep the yankees. but I won't be upset if it happens.
I lived in New York for 9 years. My first little league team was the Yankees so I've been a fan since 68.

But funny story when the dbacks were playing the Yankees in the world series my wife and kids wouldn't let me watch the games with them as they were all rooting for the dbacks. Then after bunion Kim give up two games that they should have won, I started to root for the dbacks too. Needless to say we watched game 7 as a family. I was so happy the dbacks won and have become my favorite team. But I'll always root for the Yankees when they're not playing the hometown team.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I lived in New York for 9 years. My first little league team was the Yankees so I've been a fan since 68.

But funny story when the dbacks were playing the Yankees in the world series my wife and kids wouldn't let me watch the games with them as they were all rooting for the dbacks. Then after bunion Kim give up two games that they should have won, I started to root for the dbacks too. Needless to say we watched game 7 as a family. I was so happy the dbacks won and have become my favorite team. But I'll always root for the Yankees when they're not playing the hometown team.
that is my favorite WS aside from last year. I don't know that baseball gets any better than that.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
The cowboys 3rd and 5 run the ball with their fullback.

Not to be outdone, the 9ers run the ball on 3rd and 10.

Does neither team want to win tonight?
this is mike McCarthy running his same plays out of a bye week. his offense is very predictable. short throws, naked boot legs, give up run plays. everyone knows what's coming.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
this is mike McCarthy running his same plays out of a bye week. his offense is very predictable. short throws, naked boot legs, give up run plays. everyone knows what's coming.
Will Jerry finally come to his senses and fire him after another subpar underachieving season?

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Will Jerry finally come to his senses and fire him after another subpar underachieving season?
they have not looked like the same team since getting destroyed by GB in the wild card game at home last year. there is clearly a hangover from that loss. any sensible GM would have known that was the time to fire the HC. but to answer your question I never know what Jerry will do. he is basically a villain now with his own team and fanbase. I don't know that he really cares about winning anymore.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
2 years ago that would have been a interception and a healthy return by diggs on that third down incompletion. he has been terrible this year.