OT: other games 10-29/30-23

Lorenzo

Reaction score
He's still in...just threw a nice TD. No idea how...he really jammed his thumb hard into a helmet earlier and it didn't look good.

33-15 Dallas now.
he's out of the game now. it looked like he knocked his thumb a couple times after the injury. IDK why they used him as a WR on a trick 2 point play. that appeared to be when he could no longer go.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Rams pass rush making an impact early

Cowboys benefit with questionable flag, of course
definitely a weak call. The lambs didn't get the return call with Kupp in the red zone on the next drive. that would upset me more than the Ceedee Lamb call. I would like to see the NFL change the automatic first down rule. We saw KC clinch that game over the jets I think with two auto first downs on third and long.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I doubt we pick higher than the Bears pick via Carolina because our SOS will be considerably higher if they finish tied. Hope this loss kinda haunts the Texans momentum at least.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Dallas looked good…
they are finally getting cooks and their TE involved. also did not try to force feed the run game like they had been. someone during the cowboys/cards game a few weeks ago mentioned that the cowboys are front runners. I agree with that. they play different when they jump out to leads especially at home. going on the road at Philly would be a time to prove that they are progressing.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
now the jets can tie with a field goal, but only have 24 secs

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pprat