Other NBA Playoff Series Action

sunsfn

Reaction score
I am watching the SA/DEN game and looking for the fouls or none calls because of the problem with Duncan and Crawford.

Nothing so far that I have noticed either way.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Id like to see at least one of the other towers in the west go down to upset!! GO NUGGETS GO WARRIORS

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am watching the SA/DEN game and looking for the fouls or none calls because of the problem with Duncan and Crawford.

Nothing so far that I have noticed either way.

Me too...very interested in that angle. Perhaps it will result in a perfectly balanced series in officiating. :shocker:

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Why oh why didn't the Nuggets get back and stop the ball? They let Parker just go coast to coast without stopping him.

They could have sealed it already.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Great Game, and Denver deservingly won. It's not like they stole it, they were in control for most of the game.

Duncan can't dominate against them and if they keep doing a good job on Parker and Ginobili I say Denver in 6.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Btw, they always have Steve Kerr on when we play the Spurs. Why couldn't Steve Kerr be on today, I'd love to hear him on this.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not so wow on this. I had hoped that the Lakers had gotten 6 to face the Spurs as well. The Spurs are not that tough when you have bigs to push against them down low, plus a good scoring threat to make their defense focus on.

Denver has a good shot to upset the Spurs.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice to see SA lose - if they're going to win, i'd love to see them have to do it the hard way and if they lose the series, well, then, hell yeah.

GS playing well also after a shaky start.

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Dallas losing the Warriors

I'm surprised there aren't more comments on the Suns portion of arizonasportsfans.com. I wouldn't consider myself a big poster so I know I shouldn't be complaining but The Cardinals kicks butt when it comes to posting.

Not much posting on the Suns/Lakers game or the Spurs/Nuggets game and now the Dallas/Warrios game.

I really wish I could change titles on here too..lol

The_Matrix

Jump Program
Reaction score
Nelson's starting lineup of Harrington at C and JRich at PF forced Avery Johnson to respond with Dirk and Howard, with Devean George at SF. Golden State is way more athletic and now the Dallas rebounding is weakened without Damp/Diop. This playing style is crazy, even smaller and faster than the Suns play.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
This Series will be SO MUCH FUN.

Dallas doesn't even try to go big against the Warriors, they are playing into their hands thinking they can just matchup small with them, but they can't.

3 questionable calls against the Warriors already that's too bad, the 2 offensive fouls and just recently that foul on J-Rich.

Go Warriors, run and gun can work in the playoffs. Anyway this series will be close, can't wait to hear from the Mavs fans that thought this would be a short series because playoffs are unlike the regular season. That could be true if you can guard the other team which I don't think Dallas can.

Dallas and San Antonio will have to play their best just to get out of the first round.

Ciani

Registered
Reaction score
I think it was a huge mistake by Avery to play the small ball from the start. He overestimated his team's ability to run and the Warriors exposed it even with terrible shooting!

And now its clear: Dirk is a terrible rebounder, without Dampier/Diop Dallas is owned under the basket.

The_Matrix

Jump Program
Reaction score
Devis Harris may be the x-factor. Similar to Barbosa, if he makes his off-balance layups he's close to unstoppable.

Last edited:

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
I'm surprised there aren't more comments on the Suns portion of arizonasportsfans.com. I wouldn't consider myself a big poster so I know I shouldn't be complaining but The Cardinals kicks butt when it comes to posting.

Not much posting on the Suns/Lakers game or the Spurs/Nuggets game and now the Dallas/Warrios game.

I really wish I could change titles on here too..lol

Just wait until the Suns lose...thats when most of the posting happens.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wait until the Suns lose...thats when most of the posting happens.

exactly - SunCard, you know where there's always so many posts on the Cards board? It's because there's ALWAYS something to bitch and complain about, not to mention disagree with considering the amount of never say boo homers on the board (and that's not just with the Cards, it's with everyone). The Suns, more often than not, don't give us much to banter back and forth because, well, they actually win and make good decisions as opposed to the horror show that is the Arizona Cardinals.

There's only so much "thumbs up" posts people can do before they get bored of reading the same thing over and over again.

TJ

Reaction score
ahhh playoff basketball, anything's possible!

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Warriors hanging tough.. they lost the lead, and closed out the 3rd to get it back again...

TJ

Reaction score
Baron Davis is amazing!! 19 pts in the 3rd quarter leading to a 6 point lead going into the 4th...im a believer!!! SA and DAL got the wrong match-ups in the 1st round and one of them is going to pay for it

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Cuban's face = Priceless

Wouldn't it be beautiful if the Mavs who kept saying basically that Nellie ball doesn't work, get kicked out by Nellie.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cuban's face = Priceless

Wouldn't it be beautiful if the Mavs who kept saying basically that Nellie ball doesn't work, get kicked out by Nellie.

man, that would be beyond priceless.

it's funny, because of his injuries, a lot of people, me included, have forgotten how great of a player Baron Davis can be. Guy's a stud, singlehandedly got a bad Hornets team into the playoffs for a couple years, even winning a round pretty much by himself.

come on GS!