Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
The plan is ass.

The roster is ass.

The slow build is ass.

The quarterback is ass.

The team is ass.

I said it. I mean it. I saw it coming but I tried to be hopeful. This team delights, time after time, year after year, in crushing my hope. Maybe in year 10 of the rebuild it will finally be time to try to win.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The plan is ass.

The roster is ass.

The slow build is ass.

The quarterback is ass.

The team is ass.

I said it. I mean it. I saw it coming but I tried to be hopeful. This team delights, time after time, year after year, in crushing my hope. Maybe in year 10 of the rebuild it will finally be time to try to win.
You must be registered for see images attach

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The plan is ass.

The roster is ass.

The slow build is ass.

The quarterback is ass.

The team is ass.

I know before the season I talked you off the ledge stating there will be plenty of time to gripe and that we should enjoy being “ tied for 1st place”.

We’ll move over my friend. I’m with you. I cannot continue the just hoping. I am officially a darksider now. I will not rejoice in 1 or 2 wins. I will not continue to be happy with Kyler produce a spectacular comeback win only to crap the bed next week. Im sick of watching a Qb that has been in the league for 5 years still play like a schizophrenic rookie will watching Daniels complete 80% of his passes in his first 4 games. Kingsbury system sure doesn’t seem to bother him.

All I was hoping for was some meaningful games in December. That’s all. This beat down was totally reminiscent of Steve Wilks opener against the Redskins.

The 49ers are going to destroy us next week.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
agreed. I've always thought that these GMs and HCs are trying to extend the life of their contract...

If you (Monti), sell it as a 3 year rebuild, then you extend you contract at least 3 years... Then years 4 and 5 are the measurement... if you were Monti, wouldn't you do the same?

Job preservation. the same game we all play.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The plan is ass.

The roster is ass.

The slow build is ass.

The quarterback is ass.

The team is ass.

Disagree. Not straight ass.

Wrinkled droopy ass covered in stretch marks.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
The plan is ass.

The roster is ass.

The slow build is ass.

The quarterback is ass.

The team is ass.

Missed the owner

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I had hope for the offense but that’s gone. I knew the defense would have trouble but didn’t think they would be this bad. Our coaching staff is showing its inexperience and Kyler is hot and cold. Our GM didn’t bring in enough talent to compete. All we can do is watch this train wreck and see if we need to clean house at the end of the season.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I had hope for the offense but that’s gone. I knew the defense would have trouble but didn’t think they would be this bad. Our coaching staff is showing its inexperience and Kyler is hot and cold. Our GM didn’t bring in enough talent to compete. All we can do is watch this train wreck and see if we need to clean house at the end of the season.
And this is all Kyler and Petzig. We set Kyler up with everything he needed, and splat. Petzing can gameplan to start a game and then falls flat on his face.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Missed the owner
Caller to the postgame show roasted Bidwill and then said, "The reason this isn't discussed more locally is that all of the hosts on the flagship station for the Cardinals are a bunch of yes men afraid to say anything bad about him or his family before him who have done a terrible job of running this franchise."

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Caller to the postgame show roasted Bidwill and then said, "The reason this isn't discussed more locally is that all of the hosts on the flagship station for the Cardinals are a bunch of yes men afraid to say anything bad about him or his family before him who have done a terrible job of running this franchise."
100% this. Most all the radio hosts, and especially 98.7 kiss Bidwill's ass.

Bidwill is as bad an owner as his dad.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I got $38 to start the buy the Cards fund lol

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
100% this. Most all the radio hosts, and especially 98.7 kiss Bidwill's ass.

Bidwill is as bad an owner as his dad.
There is no such thing as independent sports media in our state anymore, at least anyone with any reach. 98.7 is completely beholden to the Cards as their media partner, so we're basically getting Soviet style reporting. The "journalists" should be embarrassed.

Michael Bidwill should give up the team if he had any shame. They've had 100 years, and his family has proven to be one of the most incompetent groups in the history of sports ownership. We all deserve better.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
The plan is ass.

The roster is ass.

The slow build is ass.

The quarterback is ass.

The team is ass.

They’re on the hook to pay Keim and Kliffy until what? 2030 I believe?
Will Billy B look the other way and spend - at least up to their cap, while still dishing out the Benjamins to Keim and Kliffy? I don’t believe he did so this season…
The team lacks soooo much. Talent across the board of course and on both sides of the ball.
In far too many critical imperatives for a top-tier NFL team, including: Running the ball, consistent deep threat that can actually demand respect from the opposing D, team speed (do we have anyone that would be considered a game-breaker?), rushing the QB (how many hits did we have on Daniels? I saw one!), consistently stopping the run… We come up short in all of the areas and so many more.

Ultimately, we have to deal with the elephant in the room question: Can a team consistently win with Kyler at QB?

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
There is no such thing as independent sports media in our state anymore, at least anyone with any reach. 98.7 is completely beholden to the Cards as their media partner, so we're basically getting Soviet style reporting. The "journalists" should be embarrassed.

Michael Bidwill should give up the team if he had any shame. They've had 100 years, and his family has proven to be one of the most incompetent groups in the history of sports ownership. We all deserve better.
I mean they could sell 51% of the team and all five siblings would be:

A) generationally wealthy
B) still “own” the Cardinals
C) participate in the upside on franchise valuations
D) not have to do anything except walk to their mailbox and collect money

Unfortunately the family is dumb and incompetent.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I mean they could sell 51% of the team and all five siblings would be:

A) generationally wealthy
B) still “own” the Cardinals
C) participate in the upside on franchise valuations
D) not have to do anything except walk to their mailbox and collect money

Unfortunately the family is dumb and incompetent.
Yup, Mikey feels like a special boy being the owner of the team, so we'll all be waiting a very long time for competent ownership. Mikey is happy to be at the table - competing is an afterthought.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And this is all Kyler and Petzig. We set Kyler up with everything he needed, and splat. Petzing can gameplan to start a game and then falls flat on his face.
You know what? I think Kyler’s shortcomings limit Petzigs play calling.
Kyler likes out patterns to the sidelines.
It also appears he likes when the wr hooks up and stops. Straight down the sideline which creates contested throws. He throws to wrong receivers missing wide open options.
Go back to a Bears game. On 4th down Kyler lobbed one to Hopkins who made a spectacular contested catch that had to be reviewed. Yes it was a td. However what wasn’t talked about was Connor coming across the middle about the 8 yard line WIDE OPEN. He would of walked into the end zone.

This crap has been going on for 5 years now. I’ve had enough.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On to a new plan.
No more help Kyler.
We need to build a defense so all we need Kyler to do is turn and hand the ball off and throw 18 times a game. Limit his responsibility and expectations. He can go into the fetal position whenever he likes.
He is never going to be consistent enough to carry this or any team.

We can’t get rid of him to on to plan B.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
This team just took a step backward. The defense lost the fire they had. They were outplaying their talent, but yesterday they displayed who they really are.
The passing game isn’t working. Is it Kyler not making reads, poor pass blocking, receivers not getting open?
All of the above!
Connor was consistent though…
Just wasn’t enough!
In the first 3 games the team fought hard, even in the Buffalo and Detroit losses they had a shot at winning because they didn’t quit. This game was different. Not sure what’s going on but that was crap! They better get their head on straight or this season will get ugly fast.
I’m one disgusted and disappointed fan!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake