Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
The plan is ass.

The roster is ass.

The slow build is ass.

The quarterback is ass.

The team is ass.

I said it. I mean it. I saw it coming but I tried to be hopeful. This team delights, time after time, year after year, in crushing my hope. Maybe in year 10 of the rebuild it will finally be time to try to win.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The plan is ass.

The roster is ass.

The slow build is ass.

The quarterback is ass.

The team is ass.

I said it. I mean it. I saw it coming but I tried to be hopeful. This team delights, time after time, year after year, in crushing my hope. Maybe in year 10 of the rebuild it will finally be time to try to win.
You must be registered for see images attach

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The plan is ass.

The roster is ass.

The slow build is ass.

The quarterback is ass.

The team is ass.

I know before the season I talked you off the ledge stating there will be plenty of time to gripe and that we should enjoy being “ tied for 1st place”.

We’ll move over my friend. I’m with you. I cannot continue the just hoping. I am officially a darksider now. I will not rejoice in 1 or 2 wins. I will not continue to be happy with Kyler produce a spectacular comeback win only to crap the bed next week. Im sick of watching a Qb that has been in the league for 5 years still play like a schizophrenic rookie will watching Daniels complete 80% of his passes in his first 4 games. Kingsbury system sure doesn’t seem to bother him.

All I was hoping for was some meaningful games in December. That’s all. This beat down was totally reminiscent of Steve Wilks opener against the Redskins.

The 49ers are going to destroy us next week.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
agreed. I've always thought that these GMs and HCs are trying to extend the life of their contract...

If you (Monti), sell it as a 3 year rebuild, then you extend you contract at least 3 years... Then years 4 and 5 are the measurement... if you were Monti, wouldn't you do the same?

Job preservation. the same game we all play.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The plan is ass.

The roster is ass.

The slow build is ass.

The quarterback is ass.

The team is ass.

Disagree. Not straight ass.

Wrinkled droopy ass covered in stretch marks.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
The plan is ass.

The roster is ass.

The slow build is ass.

The quarterback is ass.

The team is ass.

Missed the owner