Over or under 6

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shane H
Thats not homerism!

Just optimism and theres nothing wrong with that. I also believe that is a possability thats why I guessed 7 sacks but more then that he will put consistent pressure from the end!

Ultimately, this is how I will judge him...how much pressure he gets, not the number of sacks. If he applies pressure, he will get his sacks and will allow other players to get sacks and force earlier/errant throws. IMO, to place a certain number of sacks on him is unrealistic vs. how he plays overall.

Let's also not minimize he effectiveness against the run which will be just as important if not moreso since teams did have success running against the Cards last year...which of course made passing alot easier.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
Where ya been CB?

My business got extremely hectic with the tax cut bill happening and all this during one of my busy times of the year already increased my workload too much. I needed a sanity break so I decided to come here LOL...looks like I missed all the insanity :thumbup: . Will drop out again for about another week or so then will finally be caught up on my work and things will be back to normal.

Stupid work...but I am the boss and since I am also the only employee, I have nobody to delegate to.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Originally posted by vince56
My gut tells me Pace will be the best DL on the team by season's end, and 5-10 sacks isn't out of the question. He seems very athletically gifted and very intelligent. He'll be a playmaker for sure.

5-10 - really going out on a limb there, ain't ya? wanna narrow that down for the rest of us?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i'll say 5 sacks. and that's with his missing 2 games in a holdout and 2 games with some pulled hammie.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by PHXSPORTS4LIFE
i'll say 5 sacks. and that's with his missing 2 games in a holdout and 2 games with some pulled hammie.

Dude,
Your scarin' me. He's already one of my favorites.:(

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My prediction are definately based on the assumption that Pace will be in camp on time! :confused:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
hey, i want some credit for optimism on that last post! i mean, 5 sacks in 12 games played means he's not bad!

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
hey, i want some credit for optimism on that last post! i mean, 5 sacks in 12 games played means he's not bad!

I'll give you the kudos. I think that we're all starting to get a good feeling about Pace.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
i mean, 5 sacks in 12 games played means he's not bad!

What I'm psyched about is that I think that he will be great against the run.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by nidan
word is the KVB is going to be a force this year and I've heard the same story from several people including KVB at t he draft part.

Basicly the story is that last offseason he was rehabbing. This means he is working on getting back to where he was. This year he has been adding to his conditioning rather than trying to catch up to his original level.

Man I hope this works out
Thats the spin I wanted to hear!

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by earthsci
What I'm psyched about is that I think that he will be great against the run.
You stole it right from my mouth :thumbup:

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chris_Sanders
See I think D. Johnson will come in for KVB on passing downs.

Wakefield will play only to spell someone or if an injury happens...that is IF he can even beat out King.

I am willing to bet that Pace plays more of the snaps than any other DE.
I agree 100%

But I think VDB will play some DT on passig downs, or maybe Wakefield...