Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread 11-14-2021

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Turned it off 14-0 after that abyssmal tackle in the endzone cause I knew how this would play out with no Murray.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hundley signed with Colts a while back.
To their practice squad.

He never saw the field again for us after he was hit with domestic violence accusations. Doubt we’d bring him in again.

We’d have been in the playoffs with him playing at the end of last season.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turned it off at 30-3. And I’m glad I did. Couldn’t stand to watch my beloved Cardinals play this way. It was just too painful. I was so excited for this team the way they’ve played all year. Even the Jaguars game and the Packers game was played with heart and never gave up.
This performance reminds me of the bad Cardinals teams of the past. Just gutless sh*tty football the entire game. I was dreaming to think this team was different.
Thanks for the nauseating feeling for the next few days!
It was never 30-3. It was 29-3 and they went for 2 to make it 31-3.

Reminded me of "The Same Ol' Cardinals" as well.

Reaction score
Pretty sure he was healthy to go this week. We will know in any interview he does. If he says something like “I was ready” or “I felt good” then that to me would mean he wanted to play and Kliff believed his own and McCoys hype and he once again got too cute. Defensively I have no idea but that was disgraceful

It was Keim's decision whether or not Kyler played. Apparently Keim wanted to play it safe being nobody practiced much all week due to injuries.