Pariah's Fearless Prediction week 5

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cowboys will lose in Kansas City, setting off a chain of reactions that will ultimately be the demise of Phillips and Romo in Dallas.

This is also the beginning of the end for the Dallas season. If they lose this game they won't recover and will have a top-15 pick next year.

b0ng

Reaction score
The Cowboys will lose in Kansas City, setting off a chain of reactions that will ultimately be the demise of Phillips and Romo in Dallas.

This is also the beginning of the end for the Dallas season. If they lose this game they won't recover and will have a top-15 pick next year.

I am down with this.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score

Phillips yes. Romo no.

Shanahan - whom I see being the next Cowboys HC - is a big Romo fan. Tony maybe overatted but he is a good NFL player. He has just hit a rough patch IMO.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cowboys will win. Probably handily.

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
I will be eyeing that game closely. I do think KC has a chance in this game and if the Cowboys lose this game, will the allure of the new palace keep fans going to the stadium. Might be some blackouts in Dallas this year.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score

Looks like Cowgirls are trying their best to make you a swami...

A missed 40 yard FG followed by a muffed punt resulting in a FG for KC immediately followed by a fumble in the redzone. KC knocking in for a TD.

OP
OP
Pariah

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course the Cowboys are going to beat themselves. They SHOULD be a better team then the Chiefs; but that's why this game is going to be the beginning of an implosion by that team. Fingers will be pointed, people will lose their jobs (completely as well as some starting gigs).

It's the start of total chaos in Dallas. And I think they make BIG moves in the offseason as a result.

JMHO

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
. And I think they make BIG moves in the offseason as a result.

How about big moves going into the bye week? Wade is about to get canned real quick.. But I dont know what they do with Romo.. Didnt they just resign him in the offseason?

OP
OP
Pariah

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. The Cowboys have the slightest bit more backbone then I thought.