patriots are staying at......

pinnacle

Reaction score
The Westin Kierland in Scottsdale. Not that anyone cares........just thought I would mention it. I had a meeting this morning with someone from out of town - who was staying at the Westin - and they mentioned it......arrived yesterday.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pinnacle said:
The Westin Kierland in Scottsdale. Not that anyone cares........just thought I would mention it. I had a meeting this morning with someone from out of town - who was staying at the Westin - and they mentioned it......arrived yesterday.

Sounds like some late evening early morning wakeup calls would be in order :)

"Yes can I have Tom Brady please, this is his brother Greg."

Djaughe

Reaction score
pinnacle said:
NEM was kind enough to verify this by going over there and then confirming it on the pats board.....he even typed in the address!

Originally posted by NEM
Westin Kierland Resort and Hotel. 6902 E. Greenway Rd., Scottsdale

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
P

pinnacle

Reaction score
FYI...this is a tough hotel to do any car honking at...it sits aways off the road - the front is a huge parking lot - and the back of the hotel and one side are a golf course. The remaining side is a street and the Kierland Shopping center - but the hotel is still not very close to the street......

makes harassment of any sort difficult.

Djaughe

Reaction score
pinnacle said:
FYI...this is a tough hotel to do any car honking at...it sits aways off the road - the front is a huge parking lot - and the back of the hotel and one side are a golf course. The remaining side is a street and the Kierland Shopping center - but the hotel is still not very close to the street......

makes harassment of any sort difficult.
I guess that would explain the $395/night cost....

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Sounds like some late evening early morning wakeup calls would be in order :)

"Yes can I have Tom Brady please, this is his brother Greg."
"Yes can I have Tom Brady please, this is his brother Greg. That is the funniest thing I have heard all day. LOL

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
where can i get an AIRHORN?...maybe someone could trip over the fire alarm....ive done that on accident a few times...

seriously though..ill airhorn that shiznit up

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If you have any suggestions for disruption let me know. I could hit a 3 wood to the hotel from my backyard.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
NEM was kind enough to verify this by going over there and then confirming it on the pats board.....he even typed in the address!

I wonder why they stayed at that hotel? Most teams coming to Tempe to play stay at the Buttes. Maybe Iowa had that filled.

BTW: For those that didn't hear about it...all the concessions and restrooms from Sec. 28 thru 34- the majority of the East side of the stadium, will be closed Sunday because of Plumbing problems at SDS.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Duckjake said:
BTW: For those that didn't hear about it...all the concessions and restrooms from Sec. 28 thru 34- the majority of the East side of the stadium, will be closed Sunday because of Plumbing problems at SDS.

Are they closed Saturday too, or are they just closing them for the Pats fans?

Too bad I am driving my truck to Phoenix, 3 am sounds like a perfect time to tune up the Harley.

:thumbup:

AzCards06

Rookie
Reaction score
They're staying at Kierland because everything is right there. You can walk outside the hotel, and tee off, or shop/eat at the Kierland Commons.

One of the Fiesta Bowl teams stay there too.

The parking lot is packed, Pats gear all over the place.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
AzCards06 said:
They're staying at Kierland because everything is right there. You can walk outside the hotel, and tee off, or shop/eat at the Kierland Commons.

One of the Fiesta Bowl teams stay there too.

The parking lot is packed, Pats gear all over the place.

We were planning on going by the Cutter & Buck shop at the Commons Sunday morning and you know I've had some problems with my rental cars breaking down and causing traffic congestion................

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Duckjake said:
We were planning on going by the Cutter & Buck shop at the Commons Sunday morning and you know I've had some problems with my rental cars breaking down and causing traffic congestion................

Hehehe...oh yeah! I'm the man who once crashed a wedding on a remake of an old frigate wearing a Jake Plummer Jersey...I'm all about causing havoc!

NJYAJ09

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
damn, I drove by this freaking place about 6 times today. Why didnt I see this earlier?

I'll tell you guys if I see Tom Brady or Adam Viniteri shopping at my Safeway.

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Fireworks Friday night

Lucky players. They stay at a hotel that happened to have a frickin' awesome fireworks show last night. I think the show was put on for the local high school's homecoming? Not sure, but they had a fireworks show about the same time last year. The fireworks were twice as good as my hometown's 4th of July show.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05