Perfect Way To Finish This Season

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
We played hard, didn’t give up but didn’t win a meaningless game to lose the #1 pick. Does the way these guys have rallied for Wilks give anyone pause on jettisoning him?

Hell no. They were all playing loose with smiles because today was the last day of this misery, not because of SW.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think too many blowouts sealed his fate. It might have been different without all the OL injuries, but overall Rosen didn’t seem to progress this season. That’s coaching and Wilks, although seemingly liked by the players, needs to go..

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No, but you do have to wonder what would happen with another year, solid O-line and WRs. Wilks was not dealt a good hand. He didn't exactly play his hand well either though. If he stays, which he won't, they would need a rock solid plan in place to fill the holes.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Only way Wilks can save his job is if he has a master plan on how to fix the offense and properly develop Rosen.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Only way Wilks can save his job is if he has a master plan on how to fix the offense and properly develop Rosen.
Would need 2 new coordinators: maybe Greg Williams and some dude on offense...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
That’s a HELL NA!!!

Michael will act with watching 15 games of inept football then his heart! He knows what he has to do. :clapping::thewave::rockon::band:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think about the TD pass by Seattle vs. blown coverage and conclude I don't want us to have a coaching staff that allows that sort of thing to happen.

And There were too many times when Rosen would line up on offense and you just knew what play was called and that Zach would either throw a pick or take a sack-fumble.

We can do better.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I think about the TD pass by Seattle vs. blown coverage and conclude I don't want us to have a coaching staff that allows that sort of thing to happen.

And There were too many times when Rosen would line up on offense and you just knew what play was called and that Zach would either throw a pick or take a sack-fumble.

We can do better.

Good call... the overall game management is poor too

Buckybird

Reaction score
Love our defense.
You mean the same one that couldn’t stop a junior high team for mostly 15 games?

I think this team played its ass off for most believe it’s Larry Legends last game & because they hate the Seahags.

Major changes coming including the defense imo.

Buckybird

Reaction score

We can do better.
Yep! It always seemed like the defense blew zone coverages most of the season.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
Fitting that:

on 3rd down, Rosen throws a rope to one of our no name WRs at the 7 and he drops it

Zane Gonzales hits a 55 yarder to tie

The defense inexplicably blows another coverage

and with SEA playing for a FG, Wilks sits on TOs -- thus depriving the offense of even a slight chance to get the ball back