peterson is a football god

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Gandy was getting schooled too.

They have a good pass rush, other times they hold up ok, Brown isn't that awful, but he's no AP not even close.

He was a reach when we didn't need to reach and that's what he'll always be, however he can be made to be serviceable with coaching.

This should show them that you draft BPA, we got good because we kept doing that under Green, oh wait no that was Rod, oh wait no it was Green because as soon as Green was gone we drafted for need again.

This organization is so full of it sometimes it's funny.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
you cant put out fires with 3 gallons of water. limited cap space and other free agents prevents that from happening.

Solid RG's and Solid TE's are failry cheap. But I like the analogy, that might just be correct.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Best since Barry. Period.

Emmit has nothing on AP. Dorsett, Payton, Brown are the people I think of when I see him.... This guy has talents of biblical proportions.

His DNA might reveal that he is the missing link.

:yeahthat: Except I don't think of Dorsett that highly.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Solid RG's and Solid TE's are failry cheap. But I like the analogy, that might just be correct.

thx man. I think we have the guards in Wells and Levi (sound familiar) now we need a great center and a RT. Gandy is solid at LT.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We didn't draft AP. We aren't gaining access to a time machine anytime soon. Our Oline still sucks.

Let it go.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
passing Peterson wouldn't be nearly as painful if Brown is so bad. And before anyone says "he's only atrocious because of his draft position", I call BS. He's BEYOND atrocious for his draft position and just plain bad any way else.

He is just bad.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
This is exactly why I want us to go after the best possible RG and TE right now in the offseason. Because we know the team is going to ride or die with Brown so we have to surround him with good players to minimize his presence.

But what do I know he has been getting better this year.:sarcasm:
Cosign 100000%.

And if we did have a time machine, you trade up #3 and select Joe Thomas. Period.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I really don't give a damn what anybody says. There is no excusing this mistake of epic proportions. I will shout it from the mountain tops for as long as he is in the league. Even the day he is inducted into the hall of fame as a freakin Viking I will remind everyone that he could have been the Cardinals pick. This coming from a guy who actually likes Rod Graves.

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Joe Thomas has been an elite tackle since day 1. Not good, ELITE.

Elite tackles > elite runners.

Isn't it actually the other way around? Runners don't last as long as Tackles as a general rule and the elite ones are just that elite...i.e. rare...making them even harder to find. Elite Tackles are in more abundance just by virtue of the fact that their careers last longer as a rule maybe?