Phins vs. Cards...Pick the score.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
OK pick the score.....

I say 24-17 Cards....
only cuz Chad looked pretty decent but I think the rush of playing against his old team will wear off and we play well at home

How about everyone else?

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
30-13

Good Guys

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Filet O' Fish Sandwich anyone??

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will win. By a bigger margin than the Jets had in beating them.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
My concern is generating a pass rush from the down lineman. The only reason the Phins stayed in that game was because Pennington had all day to throw. If the Cards can muster some pass rush from the down lineman they will be fine.

If the Cards have to start throwing 5-6 guys and blitzing from all angles, Pennington can pick you apart. Remember, he is the NFL all time leader in completion percentage. The kid is accurate.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Our vets improve immensely from game one to game two and we beat the Dolphins 38-10,

Thankfully we don't play them in 2009.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
My concern is generating a pass rush from the down lineman. The only reason the Phins stayed in that game was because Pennington had all day to throw. If the Cards can muster some pass rush from the down lineman they will be fine.

If the Cards have to start throwing 5-6 guys and blitzing from all angles, Pennington can pick you apart. Remember, he is the NFL all time leader in completion percentage. The kid is accurate.
If Calvin Pace got a sack, i say Berry/Laboy team up for 4. The Jets had 4 sacks on Pennington.I didn't see a whole lot but it looks like they got decent pressure on him.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is a huge game no letdown game here we must come out with a passion wanting to win this. The dolphins I think are a better team this year with the addition of Pennigton and Ricky Williams but I still think we beat them by atleast two scores should be a fun game to watch!!! GO CARDS

Cards 23

Dolphins 13 they get the one td by a tedd gin 8 yard catch

CardEd

Registered
Reaction score
I like what edge said after the game Sunday when asked if it was an important win.

anytime you can win in the NFL it's a big deal, because it's so hard to win in this league.

No let down here........

34-9 (shut out)

2-0 and the streak rolls

Athlon

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
38 to 14 and Matt will play 1/2 the fourth quarter. And I will be at my first game in the convertible to see it all. :p

Go Cards

azfan43

Rookie
Reaction score
while i wanna say 28-10....i think we will make more fg's over td's...so i will go with 3tds and 2 fgs and a late score from miami giving the cardinals a W to go 2-0

final score: 27-17

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
OK pick the score.....

I say 24-17 Cards....
only cuz Chad looked pretty decent but I think the rush of playing against his old team will wear off and we play well at home

How about everyone else?

We will probably be a 7.5 point underdog or more. The Eagles are very good this year. What we will do is beyond my knowlege. Have a better idea afte this weeks game. A 3 game winning streak at the start of the season would be awsome and probably plant the seen in the minds of these players they can really go to the playoffs.