Phoenix Suns @ Spurs --Win and Bring The Series Home Thread!...

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Could that have been the final nail in the coffin? RIP 2008 Suns

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did anyone see Parker just step up and hit the wide-open jumper instead of forcing it into the lane? That was EXACTLY the type of play Amare blew in game 1. It's the difference between being smart/clutch and being a freaking idiot.

oh, and Nash lost this game and series for us, just like he did last year... and just like he would have with Dallas if he had kept playing with them.

nice 4th quarter of 12 points.

lakers4life

Rookie
Reaction score
damn this sucks...the suns are still in it but damn..wat a heartbreaker..i wanted the suns to take it to the spurs..but it just didn't happen

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
i turned it off, i cant watch another turnover.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Suns have done everything to lose this game in the 4th quarter. Horrible execution down the stretch. This, of course, comes as no surprise. It's been that sort of a season.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
did anyone see Parker just step up and hit the wide-open jumper instead of forcing it into the lane? That was EXACTLY the type of play Amare blew in game 1. It's the difference between being smart/clutch and being a freaking idiot.

oh, and Nash lost this game and series for us, just like he did last year... and just like he would have with Dallas if he had kept playing with them.

nice 4th quarter of 12 points.

You are going from pessimistic to bitter, cheese. The Suns losing in the playoffs is just part of the circle of life *cue Elton John*

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bell fouled Manu pretty good but damn, Manu is so damn dramatic.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am now presenting my balls to be kicked. I think it would be more crushing to win this game and then get killed at home, so that may be more likely to occur.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
here comes the 3 by Nash to put us up by 1 with 6 seconds left, and then the layup by Ginobli to end the series.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We have the ball, down by two, with a full shot clock to go. And I can think of about a dozen ways in which we can screw this up.