Phoenix Suns @ Spurs --Win and Bring The Series Home Thread!...

Bayless2Budinger

Registered
Reaction score
Nash is ring of honor but it's over, I don't even want to see him back because he is a shell of his former greatness. I don't want to see him at this sad state.
Agree.

I love how Amare got ZERO SHOTS in the 4th quarter. Yes he wasnt aggresive on the offensive end at the beggining of the 4th but then he started calling for the damn ball. Name me 1 other team that would let there best player get off 0 shots in the 4th. At least he was able to play good defense in the 4th. Really impressed me and is giving me hope for the future.

BTW I NEVER want to see SHaq in a SUns uniform again. I'm actualy hoping he fakes a injury.

GO SPURS GO

Reaction score
screw the bitch ass spurs fans cheering amare being hurt. classless organization. karma is going to come like a freight train to these aholes.

your an idiot the spurs are known for having class just listen to post game interviews we give the suns alot of respect and credit. you hate us cause we ALWAYS BEAT THE SUNS

GO SPURS GO

Reaction score
********. THAT DIDNT FRUCKIN GO OFF NASH. the nba is horse ****. the nba where ******** ******** happend. duncan and the spurs have the league in their bed. this league sucks.

your also an idiot LOOK AT THE REPLAY!!
what motivation would the league have to be in bed with the spurs? come on man.tv ratings for spurs games is horrible. the nba wants big market teams to win. what a dumb****. only in phoenix..

GO SPURS GO

Reaction score
sadly, refs swayed the game.

TD somehow trips on himself.
TP somehow trips on himself.
Shaq amazingly touches the ball out of bounds.
KT some how flops 10ft when boris got caught on that screen.

ah poor baby go cry in the corner

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
your an idiot the spurs are known for having class just listen to post game interviews we give the suns alot of respect and credit. you hate us cause we ALWAYS BEAT THE SUNS

Just leave. Your (and look up that word for once along with "you're") team won, so move on and leave us the hell alone already.

There is no reason for spurs trolls to infest these boards anymore, our team is done. You understand? You are going up against the hornets next round. Understand? That team is a beast, they are young, they play defense, they rebound like crazy, they don't make stupid mistakes, they are clutch at the end of quarters and so on and so on. Understand? It is not difficult.

If you honestly still hang around these forums just to argue for the spurs sake against a group of fans watching their team start to head toward the lottery, while your team faces the most daunting team it has ever faced to try and get to the trophy, then you are a pathetically trollish, mentally disturbed, idiotic, worthless, piece of absolute garbage that is obsessed with annoying people just for your own sick self indulgence.

Get a life already.

The rivalry is over, your team won. It's done.

At least have the decency to leave the dead horse alone, stop dancing on its corpse.

So go bother the hornets now. They will be more difficult for your team to beat then you could ever imagine. So you see? There is no reason for you to be here anymore.

Why the hell are you still here?

Go away.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
ah poor baby go cry in the corner

You keep this garbage up, and I can gaurantee you I and many MANY other fans of other teams will get personal satisfaction at watching the hornets disembowel your team.

I and many other fans will get personal satisfaction at watching your team hit the lottery for another 10 years after the miracle called Tim Duncan that your team got blessed with after tanking (these things are about a 1 in 10,000 chance, and your team won it) retires.

Just keep it up, but then don't cry when it comes time for you and your franchise to feel the heat.

What goes around comes around cornholio.

Michael

The buzz is back!
Reaction score
You keep this garbage up, and I can gaurantee you I and many MANY other fans of other teams will get personal satisfaction at watching the hornets disembowel your team.

I and many other fans will get personal satisfaction at watching your team hit the lottery for another 10 years after the miracle called Tim Duncan that your team got blessed with after tanking (these things are about a 1 in 10,000 chance, and your team won it) retires.

Just keep it up, but then don't cry when it comes time for you and your franchise to feel the heat.

What goes around comes around cornholio.

You don't really think he will remain a Spurs fan, do you? Just another Spurs bandwagon fan who will opt for the next successful team to cheer for as soon as the Duncan decade is over.

GO SPURS GO

Reaction score
Been a fan all my life!! and when the time comes ,and the spurs are a lottery team, I will have ATLEAST four COUNT THEM FOUR!!! CHAMPIONSHIPS to remember and cherish. You suns fans have nothing but disappointment. In sanantonio there are very little "bandwagon fans" cause the spurs are the only sports team here. NOTHING BUT DIE HARD FANS!! As for all the boohoo have class, win graciously crap, save it for the players and coaches. you think red sox and yankees fans are nice to each other??

Last edited:

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
Been a fan all my life!! and when the time comes ,and the spurs are a lottery team, I will have ATLEAST four COUNT THEM FOUR!!! CHAMPIONSHIPS to remember and cherish. You suns fans have nothing but disappointment In sanantonio there are very little "bandwagon fans" cause the spurs are the only sports team here. NOTHING BUT DIE HARD FANS!! As for all the boohoo have class, win graciously crap, save it for the players and coaches. you think red sox and yankees fans are nice to each other??

wow you are beyond pathetic your team won and you are still parading around here.. do you really not get any attention.. i'm saddened to think what a poopy life you probably have..

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Been a fan all my life!! and when the time comes ,and the spurs are a lottery team, I will have ATLEAST four COUNT THEM FOUR!!! CHAMPIONSHIPS to remember and cherish. You suns fans have nothing but disappointment. In sanantonio there are very little "bandwagon fans" cause the spurs are the only sports team here. NOTHING BUT DIE HARD FANS!! As for all the boohoo have class, win graciously crap, save it for the players and coaches. you think red sox and yankees fans are nice to each other??

You're pathetic.. seriously.

Get off it you troll, coming here to gloat is so childish. These guys are supporting their team, they're being good fans, and you're a pile of crap to come here just to bag on em. If your old ass team manages to pass the second round, I'll laugh in your honor after the Lakers beat their tired old asses. Have a nice summer jerk ****.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GO SPURS GO has been banned a month for trolling the game thread.

1 day breaks will be handed out for those that intentionally went around the language filter.

aust1nite

Reaction score
Olive branch

I'm a Spurs fan (and have been forever). The behavior of fans, from both teams, sometimes gets embarassing. I think the Suns are a very good team with the misfortune of being around at the same time as the current Spurs team. Nash and Diaw are beasts, Amare has enough talent to become a monster at both ends. It would be great to see some of those guys do well in the near future. I only hope that people don't judge the Spurs' fan base by the tiny percentage who are idiots and troll your forum because they have no life. I promise not to judge the Suns' fan base by those who offer ridiculous excuses for why the Spurs have won many of these matchups. :) Good luck to your team next year!

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
I'm a Spurs fan (and have been forever). The behavior of fans, from both teams, sometimes gets embarassing. I think the Suns are a very good team with the misfortune of being around at the same time as the current Spurs team. Nash and Diaw are beasts, Amare has enough talent to become a monster at both ends. It would be great to see some of those guys do well in the near future. I only hope that people don't judge the Spurs' fan base by the tiny percentage who are idiots and troll your forum because they have no life. I promise not to judge the Suns' fan base by those who offer ridiculous excuses for why the Spurs have won many of these matchups. :) Good luck to your team next year!

Good stuff. No reason why fans of opposing teams can't be civil to one another. Personally, I don't like the Suns, but there is a lot of good basketball talk here, and a lot of Suns fans that I have developed respect for. I know the majority of Spurs fans are more like you and less like the trolls that are here just to gloat. Nice post though.