Pick Your Favorite 2012 Cardinal Cheerleader!

Which cheerleader do you like the most?

• Total voters

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Are those supposed to a joke? Those have to be the worst pictures ever taken; They seem to magnify every flaw each girl has. It's like they took them down to Maricopa County jail for booking photos. The Elicka chick you like looks like a japanimation drawing. She's got crazy eyes. I'm seriously not picky, but none of them are jaw droppers. The cutest ones are Kristen and Nicole I. The Suns dancers always have a couple knockouts.

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
As a professional artist who has worked with models from Esquire, Maxim to Victoria Secret and did not have to from these pics to form an opinion...I can say one thing with complete confidence...WHO THE HELL DID THE MAKEUP AND TOOK THE PICS...the freakin' JOKER from Batman! They are in worst shape than our OL by the way they have been presented.

Last edited:

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score
Christ, they scare the crap out of me. Nicole I. looks normal so I'll vote for her.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I agree that Nicole I. looks the best. If they come over my house, even I could take better pics.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Are those supposed to a joke? Those have to be the worst pictures ever taken; They seem to magnify every flaw each girl has. It's like they took them down to Maricopa County jail for booking photos. The Elicka chick you like looks like a japanimation drawing. She's got crazy eyes. I'm seriously not picky, but none of them are jaw droppers. The cutest ones are Kristen and Nicole I. The Suns dancers always have a couple knockouts.
This.
Yeah,horrible photography. I'm not gonna vote.
Get some action pics without false lighting and 6 lbs of face paint and i'll vote. :)

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
These pictures are so bad some of them made me shudder! Some of them are so bad they could stop a train.

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
I was voting and thinking "WTF is wrong with these girls?" before I read any comments. Then I read the comments and glad it wasn't just me, and weeping from what you guys are typing.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Those are some seriously freaky looking women. I thought I was just old-school weird at first, but I see I'm not the only one to think so. No amount of beer is going to make them pretty.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This has to be a caricature.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Full body pics would help a lot because then at least they would be butter faces.

Last edited:

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
I thought to myself, "they can't be that bad...".

Holly Moley! That has to be a joke. They all look like they are hungry and I am an M&M.

Seriously. Leave the heads off and let's vote on the bodies.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These girls look like they are in Clutch Cargo's harem

You must be registered for see images

Reaction score
Who is responsible for this? They ought to be fired! Seriously, no group of women could possibly look that bad naturally. Both the make up and photography is absolutely terrible; and it's been this way for years.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I voted for Andrea because she's one of the few that doesn't look like a batman villain.

What's with Elicka's eyes? That photo looks like it was taken in iPad's Photo Booth app.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Can't believe that is the best they could come up with. But then again, all the photos look so shiny and no very real life. More like a bunch of mannequins.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
These chicks make like $75.00 a week. It's to be expected that they look like Dog-Faced Gremlin.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to say something nice...but it honestly looks like some of those pics are photoshopped to look bad. I thought Emily was pretty, though.

Just checked; no joke. The link is straight from azcardinals.com.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Feel bad for these girls. This is going to be their official photo for the year? I thought this might be a lineup for a new Bravo TV show, not an NFL cheer leading squad.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05