Pick Your Favorite 2012 Cardinal Cheerleader!

Which cheerleader do you like the most?

• Total voters
Reaction score
These chicks make like $75.00 a week. It's to be expected that they look like Dog-Faced Gremlin.
The thing is they actually don't. I've seen Cardinals cheerleaders at many different functions over the years and in person they have always been more attractive than the official photos on the Cardinals website

The Cardinals cheerleaders are generally not the best looking squad in the NFL by a long shot. I believe that some organizations in the NFL place more emphasis on appearance and less on abilities, whereas the Cardinals, or at least Heather Karberg, the Director of Cardinals Cheerleaders, place more emphasis on dance and other factors.

But these women couldn't possibly look as bad in person, as a group, as they do in these photos.

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Who is responsible for this? They ought to be fired! Seriously, no group of women could possibly look that bad naturally. Both the make up and photography is absolutely terrible; and it's been this way for years.

I've seen people post photos from training camp of our cheerleaders that are so much better than the photos they supposedly have done professionally I can't even tell they're the same girls. Any time a bunch of football fans with their cell phones can make the girls look better than the so-called professionals they need to start hiring a different company. Seriously I can't remember her name, but she looked so much better I really didn't believe it was the same woman.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• omfg1.jpg
    omfg1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 218
OP
OP
A

A fan who cares

Veteran
Reaction score
Oh, and just so everyone knows were on the same page, I was sarcastic about my vote. I purposefully picked the freakiest looking cheerleader haha

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
I voted for Andrea because she's one of the few that doesn't look like a batman villain.

What's with Elicka's eyes? That photo looks like it was taken in iPad's Photo Booth app.

Hahahahahaaa

Sent via Tapatalk by my BlackBerry Bold 9930

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
With all the money the Cardinals spend on marketing and making their videos, etc - I find it interesting that they don't have someone on staff/retainer who can take a picture. My 3 year old can take the same quality picture off my phone.

We all know that the talent in Arizona far exceeds what is represented here. Its embarrassing really.

Sent via Tapatalk by my BlackBerry Bold 9930

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is some awful photography. Poor girls. I am sure they are much prettier in person.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Elicka looks like she stopped a train with her face. I can't believe they all look this bad. The photographer should be taken out back and beaten behind the wood shed. Even better the women in the pictures should be the ones doing the beating.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Here's mine. Remember I'm a little older than most of you guys.

Attachments

• 107037756_crop_650x440 Cheerleader.jpg
    107037756_crop_650x440 Cheerleader.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 91

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I sent this to my wife and she's like, "Yeah, I sent it to the girls at work, and that's what men want." She thinks I'm just flattering her and I said you have to be kidding me. If you look at actresses with their "trout pout" (google it) and fake body parts that's what they're selling and what a lot of women think guys want. The marketing of women is just atrocious.

Most so-called "average" women are meant to feel so bad about themselves it's not even funny. I see huge-fat-bellied dudes with (what-I-consider) hot women all the time and that's why. Nobody makes dudes feel bad about themselves. Only ads I see are "The most interesting man in the world ads". Hell, even his Pinata fights back, he's kickass.

If we're on the Titanic or something, or like that ocean-liner that sank not long ago, I'ma search me out one of these women, because with all that plastic their boobs would make awesome flotation devices. Otherwise I'll just stick with the wife, even though gravity has started winning after 45 years. I don't care, I don't want to be in a nice peaceful sleep and roll over...and have one of those faces staring back at me. Sh*t will give me a heart attack.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05