Playoffs 2010: Western Conf Finals, Game 3 – Lakers At Suns Game Thread

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns up 111-102 with 48.9 seconds left in the 4th quarter after Amare hits 1/2 free throws.

NDSunsfan

Registered
Reaction score
you see nash trying to 'put his nose back in place?'.......wow, more swelling and new shiners coming

Michael

The buzz is back!
Reaction score
Yes! Good to see Amar'e with the lucky game tonight. But the big, unexpected, match winner is surely Lopez. What a difference he made!

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
What a punk move by Fisher. The game was over and he goes and does that? He got A'mare and Nash busted up today and he cries about a little elbow from Lopez?

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Amare: "My dedication to the game should never be questioned." Ugh.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
What a punk move by Fisher. The game was over and he goes and does that? He got A'mare and Nash busted up today and he cries about a little elbow from Lopez?
He is a freakin' a-hole... I wish Lopez's elbow had busted his skull

OP
OP
AfroSuns

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sad, how people dont get the concept of coaching. Amare was getting his points but it wasn't like we were blowing them out. HUGE game by Amare but the zone won this game.
Now that Amare put up a game bigger than even Kobe's, people are going to whine about how he didn't play well in this series till now :shrug:
Lakers protected their home court, nothing else it is left for the Suns to do the same.
Another huge advantage tonight, is the minutes Kobe played. I want to see him come to game 4 with fresh legs.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess the Suns figured out how to win with Frye in the Laker series.... not play him. This may send a message to Frye and get his head back into the game. IMO, the Suns will need him to win the series.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Amare: "My dedication to the game should never be questioned." Ugh.

Well actually, we all questioned it and you responded by going 42 and 11 so I'm going to say right now, once again:

I QUESTION YOUR DEDICATION TO THE GAME!;)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who would have thought Lopez, an offensive threat... 20 pts!

It's looking like the Suns have a real center for the first time in the history of the franchise not taking anything away from those who have tried before.

cly2tw

Reaction score
We are our own obstacle at times.

- We set up Frye to fail and stick to playing him when he have no confidence, which hurt the team.

- we too often let other teams supporting players go hot on us

- we have not optimized our offensive game plan yet which includes feeding Frye

Going forward we really should not play Frye too much. And we should at times try more Nash catch and shoot, as Lakers have done a great job to contest his pull-up jumpers. We'll see how long it takes for the Lakers to bust our zone defense, but with energy and concentration, it's still an open series going into 6-7 games.

Go Suns!

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Jackson blames the game on the refs. Classy.