Thinking about this some more... would you guys do this trade:

Kevin Love
Derrick Williams

Okafor
Markieff Morris
2014 Suns pick
2014 Pacers pick
2015 Lakers pick

Minnesota gets out of 2 more years of Derrick Williams (5 million a season) and gets a better prospect in Morris plus a couple juicy picks (2014 suns, 2015 lakers).

Phoenix gets a top 15 (top 10?) player already locked in that is still relatively young.

Who says no?

Probably Minnesota. If they had another big contract they would want to get rid of we could absorb more but the only other bigish contract they have is Pekovic.

In a nanosecond. Faster than a nanosecond. And I don't even like Love. The Suns pick is loosing value quickly. Late lottery pick at best before the trade. The Lakers pick could be worth something. If you do this trade tomorrow, the Suns are top three in the west. But it doesn't matter. Wolves laugh at the thought.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In a nanosecond. Faster than a nanosecond. And I don't even like Love. The Suns pick is loosing value quickly. Late lottery pick at best before the trade. The Lakers pick could be worth something. If you do this trade tomorrow, the Suns are top three in the west. But it doesn't matter. Wolves laugh at the thought.

I agree the Wolves wouldn't do this trade but I think the value is more than fair. I like the idea of keeping Markieff though and taking our 3 or 4 less than ideal picks this season and hoping to strike it rich. With that many picks, don't play it safe. Select 2 or 3 long shot players hoping one will pay off. We don't need another decent player, we need a star and your chances are slim when you're picking in the teens or lower but if you have multiple shots at it that's a different story.

Steve

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake