Police Respond To Threat At Ritz Carlton: Spurs Hotel

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My friend just called and said on the news this is happening right now and there are a whole bunch of cops surrounding the Ritz Carlton..

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
will our crowd go Detroit tomorrow? Does this whole mess actually take Suns fans back in a time warp when we had Danny Ainge and Phil Jackson holding their ears in back to back years in 92 and 93? Does this complete ass-raping FINALLY wake the sleeping giant who used to be the best fans in the NBA? The popcorn you're eating's been pissed in.

Film at 11.

Last edited:

mr_sunshine

Veteran
Reaction score
If they though Oakland was loud, wait till they see our fans tomorrow! (Hopefully!)

Furio

Rookie
Reaction score
will our crowd go Detroit tomorrow? Does this whole mess actually take Suns fans back in a time warp when we had Danny Ainge and Phil Jackson holding their ears in back to back years in 92 and 93? Does this complete ass-raping FINALLY wake the sleeping giant who used to be the best fans in the NBA? The popcorn you're eating's been pissed in.

Film at 11.

That would be awesome!

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My friend just called and said on the news this is happening right now and there are a whole bunch of cops surrounding the Ritz Carlton..

Someone bumped into Ginobilli at the hotel, he went flying like he was shot out of a cannon, and someone called the police assuming that he was.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Film at 11.

It has to be. This is the time that our players, organization, fans, hell our entire freaking city have to come together.

We've been waiting for this for 40 years (actually 17 for me, but you get the point), everything we've been through. Being one of the most successfull franchises in pro sports, but not getting that title, as something always seems to happen.

And this year, where we all felt, we thought, "at least we've been given a fair chance, and can live with it", and they do this to us now. Like you said, they take us to the prison showers and have their way with us.

We have to come together tomorrow, and no matter what fight. Treat this like it is frickin "300", because basically it is. And we're gonna need those players and fans to give us every last thing they have in them. I know the players will, hopefully the fans will too.

I dont know if it translates into a win, but human emotions and the human mind are capable of some unbelievable things. Lets use that anger to fuel, and maybe give ourselves a chance.

Last edited:

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whatever happens tomorrow is all on David Stern.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man Down, Man Down!! Call the police!!!

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phoenix fans have a pulse?

honestly, if they don't tomorrow, they NEVER will.

I don't think we have a shot in hell to win tomorrow. That being said, I want the Spurs to have to EARN the GIFT that's been given to them. What does that mean? That means every time Duncan goes to hole, his ass goes on the ground. Every time Parker drives, I want him eating hardwood. Every time Ginobli pumps fakes, I want us coming down HARD on him and not giving up and one's. I just want to see us FIGHT. Fight until we realize the battle is lost and then get ready for the biggest war this team ahs ever seen on Friday night. That's what I want. (well, besides a miraculous win, but since I just said I believe that to be impossible, in lieu of that, the above is what MUST happen for us to win the next game).

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hopefully somebody pulled the fire alarm and they aren't going to get any sleep

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone bumped into Ginobilli at the hotel, he went flying like he was shot out of a cannon, and someone called the police assuming that he was.

that's just awesome Sanders. With that just spot on post, maybe you ARE in my top ten after all!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sanders - NO! Quit while you're ahead. Now you're pushing it.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fortunately for Manu, the culprit was captured.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess someone called in a threat.. i think its awesome our players are in bed sleeping and the spurs players are up talking to police at nearly 11 pm ..

:biglaugh:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05