• JJ should be cut immediately he sucks

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • JJ should be traded immediately even if it's not legal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JJ should be forced to back up Shipp and Jackson all year

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • JJ should be arrested for stealing his signing bonus

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • People should wait until JJ has actually played in some REAL NFL games before forming an opinion

Votes: 49 77.8%

• Total voters

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To get opinions on how people feel.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
To get opinions on how people feel.

This is what is commonly known in the polling business as a - PUSH POLL :D

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy Canuck said:
This is what is commonly known in the polling business as a - PUSH POLL :D

I'm sorry but I now know how people felt last year with all the McCown debating going on. But the difference then was at least Josh had actually played in real NFL games before some of us were calling for his head on a platter.

:D

JasonKGME

I'm a uncle's monkey??
Reaction score
Totally missing the correct option:

JJ should start the season as the backup to Marcel Shipp until he has imroved enough to DESERVE the starting role.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
I'm really tired of all the JJ stuff. He didn't fumble in the last two and had no blocking. I'm not saying JJ should be featured, but that carries should go 20/15.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JasonKGME said:
Totally missing the correct option:

JJ should start the season as the backup to Marcel Shipp until he has imroved enough to DESERVE the starting role.

If my poll had been serious I'd have put that in there. I've said before I have no issue if Green decided he wanted to start Marcel he did have a better preseason and he is more likely to get yards when there's no hole.

I think JJ is the better fit for Green's system, but I'm not sure yet if we are capable of running Green's system with the current OL.

seesred

Reaction score
I think JJ should light a candle and pray to the football Gods that this town gives him more than a minute to show what he can do. Message to JJ....You can come out now.

GBR

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
seesred said:
I think JJ should light a candle and pray to the football Gods that this town gives him more than a minute to show what he can do. Message to JJ....You can come out now.

GBR

:thumbup:

God, I hope they don't introduce the offense next week. If they do, J.J. Arrington will be booed by the idiots at SDS.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
DG loves the kind of back that JJ is; he's had Rob Smith and drafted Bennett in the 1st round.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
I'm sorry but I now know how people felt last year with all the McCown debating going on. But the difference then was at least Josh had actually played in real NFL games before some of us were calling for his head on a platter.

:D

:thumbup:

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
K whine

why would you call your brothers in arms, in the trenches fighting opposing teams fans, idiots?
I personally don't think he'll get booed at all. I think he'll be given a very good channce to do his thing.
But if he fails, he takes it hte same way all those who supposedly failed last year took it. No O line blame, but squarely on his shoulders.
I think he needs a couple of games to forget playing just by the playbook and play with his instincts.
BTW. I'd never boo anyone on our team. Maybe a few posters but not a player. good or bad, I respect them giving all they have for the team and the fans.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. he SHOULD play some NFL games before people form an opinion. That's the whole point.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
jstadvl said:
why would you call your brothers in arms, in the trenches fighting opposing teams fans, idiots?
I personally don't think he'll get booed at all. I think he'll be given a very good channce to do his thing.
But if he fails, he takes it hte same way all those who supposedly failed last year took it. No O line blame, but squarely on his shoulders.
I think he needs a couple of games to forget playing just by the playbook and play with his instincts.
BTW. I'd never boo anyone on our team. Maybe a few posters but not a player. good or bad, I respect them giving all they have for the team and the fans.

You can't reason with an unreasonible person. Stalker9 says things just to get a reaction. If he really believed half the stuff he spews..well he would be the one booing at SDS (according to him).

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
So JJ gets a pass because the O line is bad, although the QB gets no such pass ?

Warner is better than Josh right now, maybe he will be when they are 50 I don't know but all I know is that trying to evaluate a new QB from last years team was tough and not very fair.

Josh has won a few games and as yet Warner hasn't duplicated that feat as a Cardinal.

We shall see.

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
What has JJ done to earn a starting job. At least Shipp has put up a 700 yard season running behind what everyone knows is a horrifying line. If the line is going to be his entire excuse when he cant rush for ten yards in a game what's the difference from pulling someone out of the audience and letting them try it.

buff17

Rookie
Reaction score
ummmm Thomas Jones anyone?

Nah he sucked today as well because the Bears have no passing attack or blocking. I sorta feel sorry for him now, 2 straight years in the worst offense in the NFL. Wonder how Benson preforms this season? 10 yards on 3 carries in his debut.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
jstadvl said:

There were fans here last season who were saying that they'd boo Shaun King when he replaced Josh McCown for the Jets game. It's not like I'm making this up. Fans here are silly, man.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
There were fans here last season who were saying that they'd boo Shaun King when he replaced Josh McCown for the Jets game. It's not like I'm making this up. Fans here are silly, man.

Yup he threw one incompletion and the people let it loose. Some of the silliestfans in the NFL. Youd think after weeks of McCown playing youd be used to incompletions. But nope, it was like King was the only QB to throw em last year. :shrug:

duckfallas

All Star
Reaction score
Arrington's running style does not fit well with this sieve of an O line. He is starting to remind me of Adrian Murrell the way he dances around and avoids contact. Not that is matters right now. You could put LT or any good RB behind this O line and they wouldn't get more than 50 yards. When a RB gets hit as soon as they get the ball, they don't have much of a chance.

Fix the O line and you will fix Arrington too.

duckfallas

All Star
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
Yup he threw one incompletion and the people let it loose. Some of the silliestfans in the NFL. Youd think after weeks of McCown playing youd be used to incompletions. But nope, it was like King was the only QB to throw em last year. :shrug:

Sean King sucked and deserved to be boo'ed.