Post week 3 power rankings

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

let me get this straight. The only other 2 undefeated teams are in the top 3, 2 teams with 1-2 records are above us, including one we beat already. The article seems to give us plenty credit except this:
The Cardinals are winning despite having an offensive line that struggles in pass protection, and without an elite (or even solid) quarterback. They're winning with strong defense, game-manager worthy play from Kevin Kolb, and big plays in big moments.
are they watching the games?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's just dumb. Unless they are considering the seahawks game a loss and not a win...and even then if they were both 1-2, seattle is a better team.

smh

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
bleacher report is terrible. Who cares...

Miller is normally at least decent, but this is pretty off base. Hell, if you want to rank by roster talent, you might as well put the Eagles number 1

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Herd has us at 8. Says he undervalued us early and is probably undervaluing us now. Says he needs to see it more due to very questionable offensive line and QB.

I love the Herd, and i can understand this mentality. If we crush our upcoming opponents, as we should, I see us going higher to culminate in our game vs. San Fran. I hate to put it like this, but if we want to be taken seriously, we need to be at least 6-1 heading into our game vs. San Fran.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No way! That's pretty cool even though I'm sure we aren't the best team in the entire league.

his argument is quite solid. I just can't wrap my head around it. Disbelief I suppose lol. Who could have ever predicted that a month ago?

Reaction score
I didn't care about or respect the various power rankings three weeks ago when they had the Cardinals ranked in the bottom tier of the NFL; and I don't give a crap about what they have to say about the Cardinals now...

A fan who cares

Veteran
Reaction score
We deserve to be in the top 3. Anything more is great, anything less is a legal crime...

Good thing power rankings don't matter

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I didn't care about or respect the various power rankings three weeks ago when they had the Cardinals ranked in the bottom tier of the NFL; and I don't give a crap about what they have to say about the Cardinals now...
realistically, much of this board was predicting 5 or less wins