Predict who the Cardinals starting QB will be in 2014

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't see Carson being the starting QB for the Cardinals next year, so who will it be?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and say someone who sucks.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Some aging veteran nobody else wants. Matt Flynn. Jason Campbell. Jim Hart. Who knows.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For the love of God, please find someone who can dodge a dlineman. I'd MUCH rather see Johnny Football running around making something happen than Palmer.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Christian Ponder. Minnesota obviously doesn't want him anymore and the Cardinals love to trade for other team's trash.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Christian Ponder. Minnesota obviously doesn't want him anymore and the Cardinals love to trade for other team's trash.

You done yet? You're a Chargers' fan spewing this same garbage in each thread this evening.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You done yet? You're a Chargers' fan spewing this same garbage in each thread this evening.
How is it garbage when its the facts? And I see plenty of Cardinals fans saying the same things as me or worse, where are you then?

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I hope it's Johnny Football. At this point we know Palmer is done. Put Stanton in and see if he is even worth keeping as a backup

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The new wave of QB's feature guys that can move around and also be able to throw on the move. So that is why I think for this year we should try Stanton, since it's now obvious that CP isn't the answer. And while I don't think that Stanton will be our long term answer (meaning next year) he will give us a new look, and a reason for hope, at least for a couple of games. The Draft has a number of mobile QB's coming out, and while I hope we'll take one, though maybe not in the first round. Think we need an OL in the first.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The new wave of QB's feature guys that can move around and also be able to throw on the move. So that is why I think for this year we should try Stanton, since it's now obvious that CP isn't the answer. And while I don't think that Stanton will be our long term answer (meaning next year) he will give us a new look, and a reason for hope, at least for a couple of games. The Draft has a number of mobile QB's coming out, and while I hope we'll take one, though maybe not in the first round. Think we need an OL in the first.
If sign Albert in free agency,with the return of cooper and massie at right tackle spot we could just think about out qbof first.
We need very badly one.
If wilson was playing for cardinals ,seattle couldnt sack the qb 7 times,even when hasi to run he can complete passes while palmer cant do when he moves his feet

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Somebody with a howitzer strapped to his arm. Stephen Morris or

Mettenberger. What about a trade for Ryan Mallett