Prediction Thread 49ers @ Cardinals.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Cards find out they made a mistake keeping Warner,Okeafor,Haggens,and Berry. Age catches up with the Cards. University of Phoenix sells their naming rights after the game and the Cards now play in AARP stadium.

Team moves HQ/training facility to Sun City from Tempe.

49ers 31
Cards 23

:stick:

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
We're all starting fresh right???? Cards-20 Niners-13

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
49ers stay true to their prediction they want to run the ball 60% of the time. We run the ball more balanced then we ever have before running it 45% of the time because Boldin is not going to play. Read this article and tell me you still think he is going to play or not be severely limited -

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/2009/09/11/20090911spt-cardsnb.html

Leading to a long slow low scoring game.

Cards 17
49ers 13

Last edited:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
One thing will most likely determine if we are 1-0 or 0-1. Win the turnover battle & we will win!!!

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Don't have the score.(so call me a wimp)I just know its gonna be a heart beatin close,close game.We need to come out of the gate better than we will.

I think it may even come down to Rackers.Warner refuses to lose his second start ever to the whiners.Yes I KNOW we do this TOGETHER.I'm just referring to his personal record as a starter against the whiners.

The whiner killer.NO INJURIES LORD!!!!!We will stop the run but unfortunately they will be able to throw on us,which will not make any of us very happy knowing who thier qb is.

Can we PLEASE stop the penalties this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D 1-0 and ON TO THE JAGS......Every game the opponent plays thier superbowl game against us this year.Lots of very close games.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
36 - Cardinals

17 - That team from Frisco (which my old college roommate - who lives in "The City" and is another moniker I hate - says is on a par with saying the "F" word to a nun.)

southern card

Reaction score
it is close for a while but cards pull away late as the cardinal running game leads the way 34-14

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Don't have the score.(so call me a wimp)I just know its gonna be a heart beatin close,close game.We need to come out of the gate better than we will.

I think it may even come down to Rackers.Warner refuses to lose his second start ever to the whiners.Yes I KNOW we do this TOGETHER.I'm just referring to his personal record as a starter against the whiners.

The whiner killer.NO INJURIES LORD!!!!!We will stop the run but unfortunately they will be able to throw on us,which will not make any of us very happy knowing who thier qb is.

Can we PLEASE stop the penalties this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D 1-0 and ON TO THE JAGS......Every game the opponent plays thier superbowl game against us this year.Lots of very close games.

Forgive me for what might seem like a pat on the back.Really I think we all had the same fears.I just voiced them in my post before the game.I knew we could stop thier run and would have trouble with thier pass game.I also knew penalties would be a MAJOR part of the game like it was again.Why can't Whiz stop half of the penalties on this team?

It was a heart beatin close game and we did'nt come out looking like we wanted to look.I predicted that also.I guess only the homer in me predicted the win by a fieldgoal.

I never really thought the play calling would be so horrible and that all of the hurry up offense we practiced in pre-season was'nt used today.Yes Warner was WAY OFF.Yet he got his Azz beaten in today also_Our best offensive lineman Reggie Wells got it handed to even HIM today along with the rest of the 0-Line.I have to give part of this loss to our other great coach.Coach GRIMM.No quarterback on our team could have stood up to that kind of pass rush and beaten it.We threw to our hot read so much as it was it was pathetic.

Long should'nt even be on the field.We had not one wide reciever to stretch the field like Breaston does and the Whiners never had to worry about the long ball at ALL today.Long can be replaced by almost any other speedy WR on waiver anywhere.He can't even get open.

I also watched the Jags today and they are gonna give us a run for our money also next week with a much tougher running back and O'line.I hope the coach gets out the big boy pads this week.

OP
OP
O

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Unless I'm mistaken, which, I don't think I am.

There was no Million A$FN winner,

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Unless I'm mistaken, which, I don't think I am.

There was no Million A$FN winner,
So is this like the lottery....does the money roll over to the next week?