Premier League 2023-2024 Season

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Two mid table teams in Newcastle and Palace on national TV rn.

Between this game, Everton-Liverpool, and everyone in their base kits, some excellent aesthetics in the EPL today.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
welp the season is over. a boring finish since there were really no significant changes to the table.

Man City are champs again. Arsenal, Liverpool, and Villa will all be in the UCL next year. No more J. Klopp. Spurs keep the fifth spot. I have to say that's disappointing to see them finish 2 points behind Villa, really 5 points since this week didn't matter for Villa. but that's spurs for ya.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
welp the season is over. a boring finish since there were really no significant changes to the table.

Man City are champs again. Arsenal, Liverpool, and Villa will all be in the UCL next year. No more J. Klopp. Spurs keep the fifth spot. I have to say that's disappointing to see them finish 2 points behind Villa, really 5 points since this week didn't matter for Villa. but that's spurs for ya.
Let’s Go Ci4y

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Chelski and Poch have parted ways! After Poch just got the Chelski squad humming and brought them back into Europe, they're going to need another coach after just 11 months. Hahahahahaha!

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Really not sure the direction with Chelsea.

I don't think Poch did an amazing job by any stretch, big definitely provided a lot of what was needed.

Ownership & SDs seem to still have a plan of just throwing high cost talent in the building and then finding someone to do something with them - with no thought to fit, team needs, integration, health, etc

Will be another summer of roster turmoil and another manager with a short leash and unrealistic expectations

Eventually they'll need to find a manager that they trust to help build the program and not just tinker with pieces thrown at them

It sounds like the summer vision going into next year wasn't aligned - personally, I'd have more confidence in Pochs' path, than that of "leadership"

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chelski and Poch have parted ways! After Poch just got the Chelski squad humming and brought them back into Europe, they're going to need another coach after just 11 months. Hahahahahaha!

Really not sure the direction with Chelsea.

I don't think Poch did an amazing job by any stretch, big definitely provided a lot of what was needed.

Ownership & SDs seem to still have a plan of just throwing high cost talent in the building and then finding someone to do something with them - with no thought to fit, team needs, integration, health, etc

Will be another summer of roster turmoil and another manager with a short leash and unrealistic expectations

Eventually they'll need to find a manager that they trust to help build the program and not just tinker with pieces thrown at them

It sounds like the summer vision going into next year wasn't aligned - personally, I'd have more confidence in Pochs' path, than that of "leadership"
I would hate to be a Chelsea supporter at this point.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To all of you except k9:

SCOREBOARD

Yeah, we didn't win the crown, but we did better than the rest of you slugs. :)
If City played fair, they would probably only have 2-3 titles over their dynasty. They have facing 115 – ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN – charges of financial fair play rules breaches, across NINE seasons. Yet Everton and N Forrest get theirs solved immediately.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
If City played fair, they would probably only have 2-3 titles over their dynasty. They have facing 115 – ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN – charges of financial fair play rules breaches, across NINE seasons. Yet Everton and N Forrest get theirs solved immediately.
The FA and UEFA are so mad at City they’re gonna deduct another nine points from Nottingham Forest.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The FA and UEFA are so mad at City they’re gonna deduct another nine points from Nottingham Forest.
You actually made me laugh out loud a bit. Kudos.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
De Zerbi (who left Brighton) is favorite for Chelsea, and McKenna (currently at newly promoted Ipswich) is the favorite for Brighton job - but also in the mix for Chelsea.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maksince98